guy robs dollar store at gun point, gets shot. Family crys foul.

hmm.

The suspects family is speaking out against the good samaritan that shot him.

Can't say I am surprised at all, but the news covered it fairly I believe if you watch the video.

The suspect had people at gun point and turned toward the guy that shot him.

no charges are pending on the good samaritan from what I could tell.

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/suspects-family-angry-at-good-samaritan

Screw him and his family. If he wasn't a useless pile of ghetto ćrap, he wouldn't have got shot. If the family would have raised him to be something better than a steaming pile of ghetto ćrap, he wouldn't have got shot.

"Ohh he was a good kid!" ....waawaawaa, piss on him and good enough for him.
  • Like 13

Screw him and his family. If he wasn't a useless pile of ghetto ćrap, he wouldn't have got shot. If the family would have raised him to be something better than a steaming pile of ghetto ćrap, he wouldn't have got shot.

"Ohh he was a good kid!" ....waawaawaa, piss on him and good enough for him.

gives a new meaning to "ghetto blaster"?

Can someone please explain why the family of this trash even has a say in the matter?

They have no say in the matter but remember the old saying about opinions. I think a more normal reaction as a parent would be to hide from the media due to being ashamed and embarrassed by the actions of their child. Just my 2 cents.

Out on bail from the previous robbery and is already out robbing again, does not surprise me.

• Like 2
“He didn’t deserve to be shot” “No one was holding a gun on him; He should have went on his way and left the store” Are you kidding me? How do these idiots get time on TV?

When you point a gun at someone; the use of deadly force is justified. Thankfully the DA is going after this dangerous criminal. How dare his family criticize someone for refusing to be a victim?
  • Like 1

I am confused on a few issues here. The family of the criminal are defending him yet they are trying to make everyone believe that they didn't know about what their son was doing and they only heard about it like everyone else in the news??????? I guess they all have Obamaitus because that is the excuse Obama uses every time he is trying to convince folks he didn't know about anything happening until he heard it in the news. I guess they figure if Obama can get by with showing his ignorance they can to. Good parents would know what their 17 year old child was doing and you would think they had to know about the first robbery. My favorite saying once again. "Stupid is as Stupid does"!!!! My hats off the good guy for stepping in and I hope he goes to the range more often so next time he can save the taxpayers  a lot of money and send the next bad guy out of the store in a  body bag..........................jmho

• Like 1

I am confused on a few issues here. The family of the criminal are defending him yet they are trying to make everyone believe that they didn't know about what their son was doing and they only heard about it like everyone else in the news??????? I guess they all have Obamaitus because that is the excuse Obama uses every time he is trying to convince folks he didn't know about anything happening until he heard it in the news. I guess they figure if Obama can get by with showing his ignorance they can to. Good parents would know what their 17 year old child was doing and you would think they had to know about the first robbery. My favorite saying once again. "Stupid is as Stupid does"!!!! My hats off the good guy for stepping in and I hope he goes to the range more often so next time he can save the taxpayers  a lot of money and send the next bad guy out of the store in a  body bag..........................jmho

They aren’t trying to make anyone believe anything. They are freaking animals and they are trying to say this guy should have gone on about his business. Well thankfully he did go about his business; he went on with the business of saving the life of a man that was on his knees with a gun to his head.

What lesson has the woman that made that call learned? She will teach her children that when you are threatening the lives of innocent people be aware of your surroundings and kill anyone that isn’t doing exactly as you say.

The recording of that phone call should be played at his sentencing hearing and at his parole hearing when it comes up, so that it is known what type of environment he will be in when he is released.

From the article:

“If his (the customer) life was not in danger, if no one had a gun up to him, if no one pointed a gun at him - what gives him the right to think that it's okay to just shoot someone?” said the relative.

So, in their warped reality where they are always the victim and anyone who refuses to be victimized by them is out of line (and probably judged to be a racist, to boot), their low-life, scumbag of a relative has every 'right' to rob a business at gunpoint, has every 'right' to put an innocent person on his knees and place a gun to his head and has every 'right' to expect to be able to do so without consequences?  And no one has the 'right' to interfere or attempt to protect said low-life's intended victims?

Same sort of people that say "Only God can judge me".  They honestly believe that no one has the right to criticize anything they do.  Expecting them to live up to the social contract we like to call civilized behavior is racist or something.

For them, 'Justice' isn't a concept, it's a system.  More accurately, a long, drawn out con game.   

• Like 1

Crucifixion is a terrible way to die.  It can take days.

I'm personally fine, in situations like this where there is no possibility of judicial error, with a walk to the back of the courthouse immediately after trial.  Bring back the gallows.

If my kid was shot while robbing someone I would be remorseful for the victims and embarrassed that I raised a monster. I'll love my kids no matter what, but that doesn't mean I have to love what they do. These people come from an entitled society void of conscience. They don't see the wrong in what they're doing because they have been raised to be sociopaths. The parents should be thrown in jail for letting their felonious son out to terrorize society.
  • Like 2