Can go back to Cracker Barrel!!!!

Flyboy

http://www.wsmv.com/story/24284979/cracker-barrel-apologizes-puts-duck-dynasty-products-back-on-shelves

No I can go back for the Old timer's Breakfast 

Thanks Cracker Barrel!!!!!

Here is their statement off the web site....

LEBANON, Tenn – Today, Cracker Barrel sent the following letter to customers.

Dear Cracker Barrel Customer:

When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that’s just what we’ve done.

You told us we made a mistake. And, you weren’t shy about it. You wrote, you called and you took to social media to express your thoughts and feelings.  You flat out told us we were wrong.

We listened. 

Today, we are putting all our Duck Dynasty products back in our stores. 

And, we apologize for offending you.

We respect all individuals right to express their beliefs.  We certainly did not mean to have anyone think different.

We sincerely hope you will continue to be part of our Cracker Barrel family.

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBRL) was established in 1969 in Lebanon, Tenn. and operates 625 company-owned locations in 42 states. Every Cracker Barrel® unit is open seven days a week with hours Sunday through Thursday, 6 a.m. â€” 10 p.m., and Friday and Saturday, 6 a.m. - 11 p.m. For more information, visit crackerbarrel.com.

Cracker Barrel
Media:
Jeff Eller, 512-922-5562
Jeff.eller@hkstrategies.com

FlyBoy

• Like 1

I have an iron gut and still prefer to not eat at Cracker Barrel.  Some folks must just like getting the trots.

Cracker Barrel is better than a triple dose of ex lax. I ate at the one in Tiftonia on the way to Guntersville fishing one time ( hash brown casserole, fried eggs, several biscuits with the best jam and butter they could find, with country ham and grits and a side of pancakes) and stopped to crap twice on the way to goose pond!!! LOL. Hmmmm come to think about it I think I had a side of gravy too.

I bet it was the gravy..!!!!

Still glad a public company is standing up for the Christian. You know what your getting when you walk in the door, and the staff always bend over backwards to please!!!

For what ever reason if we don't speak up and let our voices be heard, we will be left out.

That's why we have let them push us this far, by being quite, there's more of us then them, they have just been more vocal up to this point.

I have never wrote a letter to congress or the senate until the last 2 years. I have wrote or forwarded at least 5 a month since then. If my dollars or letters change things great, that's what has changed the country so far. Now it's time to change it back!!!!!

What ever it takes, oh yes I wrote a letter to CB to say thanks!!!!!

FlyBoy

Edited by Flyboy
Place sucks,it was good 8 years ago now it's a Waffle House w rooster ware and chicken crap surrounded by candy corn and Chinese made retro style trinkets. They got tidbit beef stew, bar b que and I think the peg board game is gone.the bathrooms are hideous, you have to beg for biscuits and the food quality has dropped 75%.. At least I expect crap food And redneck service at awful waffle....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.
I am aware of the situation with Phil and qwacker barrel but the thing is A&E owns duck dynasty name and rights. If cracker barrel wants to do good then they should be promoting the duck commander line. Its owned by Phil and the family. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

i use to eat there once/twice a week at many different ones in several states.  then the food went down hill.  service went down hill also.  not at just one but all of them across the five state area that i travel. i put them on the same level as a waffle house.  the food now is good for bathroom stop within 30 minutes of eating.  now i look for a ihop, they seem to just a little better and i don't have to fight through all the junk in front of the store to get to the table. but i did e-mailed them telling them how i felt about what they did.

To me, whoever made the decision to pull those products to avoid offending needs a dunce tatoo across their forehead. It made as much sense as if Ford discontinued the Mustang to avoid offending the Amish. Somebody doesn't know their market.

They never gave me a problem.

YMMV. Their official policy is no open carry, and they may ask you to remove the gun or yourself from their premises, of course they aren't perfectly consistent about enforcement.

Recent example if you haven't seen it:

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/topic/73938-cracker-barrel/?view=getnewpost

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
They're not consistent because they don't like guns and the majority of their customers do.

However, I agree with them on this because it keeps those idiots away that open carry rifles to "exercise their rights" just like they did to Starbucks. Edited by Sam1

I do realize it is all up to the individual on their carry preference and it is their right to carry their weapon either way. My choice is to carry concealed because if a bad walks into rob a place while I'm there I don't want him to make me his first target to eliminate a threat that he knows is there. I would much rather he go on and conduct business and I will react accordingly at a safe point while trying not to endanger myself or others in the process. If things escalate my reaction will also to what ever level is necessary to take care of business...............jmho