Murfreesboro Gun Show

I want to one there back several months ago. Got some reloading supplies from David and that was all I bought, but of course ammo was high, and black guns were still scarce. Quite a few people were bringing guns in to trade but I didn't see anything I needed. Things have improved though since then,it might be well worth checking it out.

I'll be there looking for a semi auto .22 like a Ruger SR22 or a Walther p22 for my cousin. She's never been to a gun show before and is excited. I told her to skip the Nashville show and I'd do M'boro with her, I've always had better luck there. She has RA and can't rack a slide on many guns but she can on my Walther. They usually have a good selection and people walking around with stuff to sell.

How does this compare to the Hendersonville show (which I understand from another thread is likely a thing of the past or at least for RK)?  Is there a lot of vendor overlap?

It is a great show just like Hendersonville. The only thing about Hendersonville that I liked better was that there seemed to be more room, the aisles were wider than the Boro show. But I also had to drive a lot farther for the H'ville show than the Boro. Both shows are my two favorites of all the Mid Tn shows.

Murfreesboro always rocks. Lots of vendors fair prices ammo prices are always a coin toss usually for the worst.no comparison to the Franklin show or the bill goodman fiasco.
Murfreesboro and Hendersonville are As good as it gets. Free parking and they're worth the entrance fee.Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.
  • Like 1
Guest SheepDog10

It will be my first time going to M'boro.  How does it compare to the Knoxville Expo or Kingsport Meadowview shows?  I know they are all run by RK, so they will let anybody buy a table and sell jewelry or socks.  Is it worth a 4 hour drive??

Gonna take my Tavor IDF so I hope there is a good gun crowd.

Been once before to the Murfreesboro RK show and going again tomorrow.  It sure beats a Bill Goodman show. 

I agree, but that's not saying much. I may go, depends on what the wife wants to do. So I could just end up there Sunday for a while.