Post Your Funny Signs Here!

ncldwell

DSC_0923_zpscf37129b.jpg

I have some family that lives in Cruso, NC. There is a sign at the edge of town that says "Welcome to Cruso, 9 miles of friendly people and one old crab" If you ask people in town who the old crab is, they will all (jokingly) tell you it is them. In reality, I think they have a contest every year for the "honor" of being the old crab.

That's the kind of Americana you just don't get in big cities.

• Like 1

[quote name="UncleJak" post="1110936" timestamp="1392398661"]Here is my favoriteyrepety9.jpgSent barefoot from the hills of Tennessee[/quote] If you drive stupid on the road where that is posted you'll meet him much sooner than you would like. No matter how its spelled. Lol Tapatalk ate my spelling.

• Like 1

This place has tons of pictures. It is an actual restaurant and those are actual pictures of the sign in from of his restaurant.

http://www.casadice.com/outside_sign.htm

Goes back several years.

I truly enjoy the irony in the "Speak English or get out" signs on that link that have spelling and/or grammatical errors.

Edited by monkeylizard
I have a sign that I would post if I ever took the time to figure out how, so you will have to take my word for it. On the post between my garage doors I have a sign that reads " Prayer the best way to meet with GOD, trespassing a lot faster".

While not likely, I sincerely hope this is a case of a someone who really didn't have the intellectual ability to understand what they were doing.  I would feel bad making fun of him if that is the case.  If it isn't, well then lets hope his gene's don't make it any further than that snow.