TGO HCP Badge

GlockSpock

If you want personalization AND a fashion statement...

Get one of those leather cowboy belts - the ones you brand your name into - and have the HCP badge be the belt buckle, kinda like a bull riding champion.

Stealthy :ph34r:

You see, ma'am, I'm one of them there good guys. I got it right there on my belt buckle.

Edited by Glock30

Get one of those leather cowboy belts - the ones you brand your name into - and have the HCP badge be the belt buckle, kinda like a bull riding champion.

Sure, then I will have to deal with Family members that don't live in TN, that assume that I'm into country music, speak with a twang, I'm slow, and I ride horses all damn day..

Guest Lowbuster
I think we should do all the cool hand signals like if you live in Memphis, put three fingers up like a W for west. In middle tn just invert to M and east tn 90 degrees to E. I thought that's how all large groups communicated.

I secretly lust for this one. I'd just keep it in the downstairs safe and polish it while I have a good belly laugh.

tnhandgunbadge1.jpg

Hey, what if we all got one like this but with a pull string?  Just pull the string and the gold badge and star part in the middle spin around while the programmed voice repeats loudly, "Fellow citizens, do not be alarmed.  I am an HCP holder.  To all law enforcement personnel, do not shoot - I am one of the good guys.  Fellow citizens, do not be alarmed.  I am an HCP holder.  To all law enforcement personnel, do not shoot - I am one of the good guys.," over and over.  Bonus if the voice could sound like Robocop.

Edited by JAB
  • Like 1

All great ideas... how 'bout we just go a step further and perfect the ability to "beam" ourselves and all innocents out of harm's way in a flash.  

ok, ok - I know that might be a bit out of reach... I'll settle for starting a nationwide fellowship -"People Really Infatuated with Counterfeit Shields"  P.R.I.C.S.

• Like 1

Badges are much too small to be seen in a firefight. That's why I'm commited to preaching the advantages of an HCP sash. That's why I'm doing a group buy of TGO-HCP sashes. Any of our TGO Vendors willing to handle the paperwork for that?

Could we also do swords with the sash?

• Like 1
  • Moderators

Hey, what if we all got one like this but with a pull string?  Just pull the string and the gold badge and star part in the middle spin around while the programmed voice repeats loudly, "Fellow citizens, do not be alarmed.  I am an HCP holder.  To all law enforcement personnel, do not shoot - I am one of the good guys.  Fellow citizens, do not be alarmed.  I am an HCP holder.  To all law enforcement personnel, do not shoot - I am one of the good guys.," over and over.  Bonus if the voice could sound like Robocop.

I was thinking of the robot from the original Lost in Space.

Hey, could we get one made into about a 6 inch diameter belt buckle?  Then we'd not only have our super kewl badge but we'd be the envy of all the boys at the walmart gun counter.  Yeehaw.  

Why stop there? Lets get it a little larger and it will shield a large percentage of our body from incoming rounds!

[quote name="TrickyNicky" post="1114038" timestamp="1392930979"]Capes are lame. Make mine a cloak please. With built in retractable sash and a badge the size of a dinner plate, that way it can double as body armor.[/quote] When I close my eyes and try to imagine you wearing a dinner plate sized HCP badge, this it the image I come up with: 9ymezyte.jpg

• Like 1
  • Moderators
My wife added that we should have our TGO usernames on the badges/sashes/etc so that we can identify whom is whom. I mean, it would be really good to be able to identify each other with the quick flash of a badge and instantly remember each other's strengths and weaknesses and daily carry. Like, I know that anyone else that carries a 9mm Glock could potentially pass off a magazine and vice versa if new be, simply by keeping up to date here and the quick flash of a badge while behind cover. She's a thinker too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guest TankerHC

Capes are lame. Make mine a cloak please. With built in retractable sash and a badge the size of a dinner plate, that way it can double as body armor.

If your cloak was a "cloak" you would have no need for a badge.