Something big is getting ready to kick off

From what I have been told by a TWRA Game Warden Property owners that are suffering crop damage from the hogs can legally shoot and kill them as declared under the Nuisance clause in TWRA hunting rules and if you shoot and kill a hog or more than one you are to notify the local TWRA office in your are so the hogs can be picked up and sent to processing and the meat is then sent to Homeless shelters and Orphanages for food. That was the last thing I heard on the hog issues in Tennessee. 

Edited by bersaguy

The current leadership of this Country doesn't have the ability to plan "something big".

Correct!!!!! But he does have the ability to screw a whole bunch of things up and just do a really good job of making a mess out of everything.....................jmho

• Like 1
  • Administrator

Saw a flight of what appeared to be C130's leaving Nashville this morning.  I know for certain I saw three, possibly as many as five were in flight climbing over the city as I drove into work at around 9:00am.

Hmmm, I have chinooks, kiowas, Blackhawks and apaches flying over everyday for years now. Love it when the crew chief waves to my kid. But seriously, now is a time where readiness is a big deal. The Pentagon is gonna want to be ready for that order we know won't come. Folks who have been in the military should recall the times when things ramped up for a lot of nothing. We ain't going back to fight in Iraq. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
Spin up our assets
Send them overseas
Protect ? Country (control the oil because we need to burn everyone else's first and save ours. The last country on earth with oil will be king)
Declare a border crises
Allow UN troops to deploy "Humanitarian Missions/protect America" and institute a police state in border states
Chaos

And more easily done following the mass purge of our top military leaders. (Going on for the last few years) Edited by crashgordan
  • Like 3

This is true.

So why on earth are we paying 3.35/gal for gasoline here? The freighters should be lined up nose to tail filled with oil and headed this way. I know what everyone says "we're not an imperialist country, we don't conquer other nations." Well, we should at least take back what we spent over there.

But nooooo... We just had to prove to the panty-waists that this wasn't a "war for oil". Pshh...

Not disagreeing with you, btw. Just ranting. I should go to sleep.

I just got back from MI.  It went from $3.66 to $4.00 in one hour last Thursday.  Personally I'm glad to home to a free state.

Also saw TWO convoys going south on 65, each 1.5 miles long in IN.  Seriously loaded stuff.  Another buddy of mine mentioned a number of trains in NJ pulling 100+ cars of MIL items moving south as well.  That ain't guard action friends.

[quote name="Volphin" post="1164537" timestamp="1404317648"]I just got back from MI. It went from $3.66 to $4.00 in one hour last Thursday. Personally I'm glad to home to a free state. Also saw TWO convoys going south on 65, each 1.5 miles long in IN. Seriously loaded stuff. Another buddy of mine mentioned a number of trains in NJ pulling 100+ cars of MIL items moving south as well. That ain't guard action friends.[/quote] You realize that military units from all over the country travel to Camp Atterbury in Indiana to use their state of the art training facilities, right? I was in a few of those convoys years ago. Boy, I bet that got the Alex Jones' of the internet all riled up. Anyone from that area is immune to seeing that stuff go up and down the highway. Just because you happen to see it on your way back from MI is an indication of nothing. You aren't used to seeing it and you had probably no idea the tens of thousands of military personnel that travel there every year. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

If i had to guess, i'd say Arbys.... roast beef sale.

lol, this reminded me of when I was in Germany one time during REFORGER, a couple of Army warrants got in trouble for landing their chopper in a local McDonalds parking lot, cuz they wanted a burger!

Edited by barewoolf
  • Like 1

Why cant you fly a chinook overseas? 

It isn't so much it can't but it is quicker and more economical to fly it over in a transport plane.

Top speed of the Chinnok is 200 MPH while a C5 Galaxy goes over 500 MPH. The range of the C5 is 4,800 miles without refueling while the Chinook can only go 400 miles before needing to refuel.

Edited by Dolomite_supafly

It isn't so much it can't but it is quicker and more economical to fly it over in a transport plane.

Top speed of the Chinnok is 200 MPH while a C5 Galaxy goes over 500 MPH. The range of the C5 is 4,800 miles without refueling while the Chinook can only go 400 miles before needing to refuel.

Makes perfect sense!

[quote name="Dolomite_supafly" post="1165080" timestamp="1404434408"]It isn't so much it can't but it is quicker and more economical to fly it over in a transport plane. Top speed of the Chinnok is 200 MPH while a C5 Galaxy goes over 500 MPH. The range of the C5 is 4,800 miles without refueling while the Chinook can only go 400 miles before needing to refuel.[/quote] You beat me to it. Flying at that speed and for that long would be murder on the pilots, especially since they would need to refuel ever 2 hours or so.

You beat me to it. Flying at that speed and for that long would be murder on the pilots, especially since they would need to refuel ever 2 hours or so.

Miss a beat in the refueling dance and find yourself drinking salt-water.

As long as Iraq has oil we will be involved.

We get very little oil from Iraq. In fact it was just announced the other day that America is now the #1 oil producing country on earth surpassing Saudi Arabia in production yet we are seeing our gas prices go up every day at the pumps. I think Oil needs to be removed from the Commodities Trading Market on Wall Street so big money has no control about driving the prices up and down when ever they get ready. If we are the biggest producer of oil in the world why is it that a gallon of gas in Saudi Arabia in 35 cents and a cost of a gallon of gas in Venezuela is 25 cents and no l producing country has gas price any where near a dollar yet were are stuck paying $3.50 + per gallon. ........................ :rant: :rant: :rant:

• Like 3
Is it that little? Last time I rented a car in that part of the world gas was more expensive than it was in the states... and they don't sell it by the gallon. If gas is that cheap right now in Saudi, I wouldn't believe it has anything to do with their oil production. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[quote name="Mike.357" post="1165594" timestamp="1404578877"]don't those two countries subsidize the cost of fuel at the pump?[/quote] I would think so. It would be necessary for the working class there, and the Kingdom can afford it. In fact, if the Saudi govt didn't subsidize and control the price, the market could allow for fuel at $10-20/litre, and the workers would be screwed. Them foreign workers need to get where they're going; they do everything there. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1