All Time Favorite Movie

Pulp fiction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

Same here. Was so good, I have not watched it again since the first time I saw it as I didn't want to sully the experience. It's probably about time*.

#2 Dark Star

#3 Silent Running (Though I'm less in tune with the message these days, it's still a great movie). 

*I did ask for director's cut for Christmas a couple of years back and never got it. Apparently I'm hard to buy for  :rolleyes:

Edited by tnguy

Little Shop of Horrors....how did I forget that!? Excellent movie adaptation of a Broadway musical adaptation of a very bad movie.

Then there's "The Wild Bunch"   Westerns don't get much better than this. Sam Peckinpaugh at his absolute best!

Never read or heard this, but I strongly suspect it was the basis for "Extreme Prejudice" with Nick Nolte and Powers Booth.

Rick Moranis and Steve Martin in a movie has got to be funny. I'm not a drama or musical type movie watcher but I did enjoy that.

This is a tough one honestly, there are so many to choose from.....

Comedy - Airplane, Kung Pow: Enter the fist, Grownups, Evil Dead 2

Sci fi - Aliens (2, 1, 3 in that order, the rest are dead to me), Inception

80's Action: Commando, Megaforce, Remo Williams

War: Any WWII film that isn't wind talkers, Black Hawk Down, Tears of the Sun (great action scene at the end)

Enemy At The Gate? One of my favorites also.

• Like 2

Another vote here for "Dr. Strangelove"... I've seen this movie 76 times and counting....

george-c-scott.jpg

07-@-Strangelove.jpg

Isn't that General Turgdison? MUAHAHAHAHA! 

I also liked Dr. SL's ratio of men to women in the bunker. LOL.

Hier ist vat ve can do, mien fuerhr!

Isn't that General Turgdison? MUAHAHAHAHA! 

I also liked Dr. SL's ratio of men to women in the bunker. LOL.

Hier ist vat ve can do, mien fuerhr!

Hey, I better not see any preversions in here.

I have way too many to list. May watch Blazing Saddles when I get home tonight. Wife hates it but so be it. JTM We the People of the United States, in order to form a more Perfect Union......

I have way too many to list. May watch Blazing Saddles when I get home tonight. Wife hates it but so be it. JTM We the People of the United States, in order to form a more Perfect Union......

Wife hates Blazing Saddles?!?   :panic:

• Like 1
[quote name="peejman" post="1166653" timestamp="1404843698"]Wife hates Blazing Saddles?!? :panic:[/quote] I don't know why. The only movie she likes less is Caddy Shack. I have over 1000 movies on DVD and bluray and blazing saddles is my go to movie when I need cheering up. JTM We the People of the United States, in order to form a more Perfect Union......
Don't think anyone mentioned Full Metal Jacket or The African Queen so I'll throw those in. More recent that most probably don't know is The Broken Circle Breakdown. Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
  • Like 1
The African Queen is a great one I always forget about. One of my dad's favorites so I grew up watching it on VHS with him. JTM We the People of the United States, in order to form a more Perfect Union......