Barbecutie

none

Stopped in tonight as my wife and son are visiting my mother inlaw. Low and behold the was a plaque on display from the Nra thanking them for their support. Seemed like a really nice place food was good a little spendy but I would rather support a chain that is not anti Gun. Edited by wcd
  • Like 2

Huh? BBCutie has been anti for YEARS. They've been posted for a really long time.

I could not tell that by the  one in Mount Juliet Maybee that one is independently owned buyt there was a plaque as Big as day from the Wilson county chapter of the NRA thanking them for their support. Fox news was on all the tv's ( i know fox news has few Alan combs on there but overal the are far better than cnn nbc etc)  Additionally there are no postings, trust me after the Papa Johns sign I pay close attention to Gun Buster signs as a matter of principle.  Yes I respect the business owenrs decision but I equally have the right to spend my hard earned money in a  manner that  is consistent with my Beliefs.

• Like 1

BarBCutie has always been pro gun. The Donelson store put up a gunbuster sign about 10 years ago. I went and spoke to the manager about it. She said it was just to keep bad guys from carrying. She immediately took it down and has been CCW friendly ever since. The one here in the 'Boro is not posted either.

• Like 2
I like Barbcutie. The Franklin location is always clean and the service is great. They hire high schoolers too which I like as I remember it being very tough to find work while in and even just out of high school. The food is good, not great, but good enough to keep me coming back. I've never seen one posted, been to 4-5. Of course, I never figured to look either, BBQ places seem to fall off the radar when it comes to it. I've got visions of greens and Mac and cheese, pulled pork and smoked sausage clouding my vision. :yum:
  • Like 1

I respect every business owner for their decisions to put gun buster signs up. They make their businesses targets for all the bad guys to know they will not run into a good guy with a gun when they go in to rob the place. That means the I places do eat I can eat in safely and not really need to worry about anyone robbing it while I am there. I think that every time a person is in a business and it gets robbed while they are in there that has Gun Buster Sign up, that person needs to sue that business for failure to protect them or prevent them from protecting themselves while they were in their place of business and they suffered from PTSD after being put through the experience. ......................jmho

BarBCutie has always been pro gun. The Donelson store put up a gunbuster sign about 10 years ago. I went and spoke to the manager about it. She said it was just to keep bad guys from carrying. She immediately took it down and has been CCW friendly ever since. The one here in the 'Boro is not posted either.

Well, I stand corrected. THAT'S the one that steered me off years ago. Thanks for clearing it up for me!

[quote name="southernasylum" post="1170407" timestamp="1405894118"]I like them as well but in Franklin I prefer BB's. [/quote] I work in Franklin...always looking for good Q...where's this BB's you speak of?

I work in Franklin...always looking for good Q...where's this BB's you speak of?

It's on the corner of 96 and 11th just west of downtown. It's just a drive thru shack but the food is good. I love the white sauce. Hey do have a picnic table or two outside but I've never seen anyone use them. The pork is great and I like the chicken with the white sauce too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's a new place in Nashville down in the gulch.has a funny name, haven't been yet but the folks that have are raving on it, and it's supposed to be revolver smiley friendly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.
[quote name="bersaguy" post="1170290" timestamp="1405875505"]I respect every business owner for their decisions to put gun buster signs up. They make their businesses targets for all the bad guys to know they will not run into a good guy with a gun when they go in to rob the place. That means the I places do eat I can eat in safely and not really need to worry about anyone robbing it while I am there. I think that every time a person is in a business and it gets robbed while they are in there that has Gun Buster Sign up, that person needs to sue that business for failure to protect them or prevent them from protecting themselves while they were in their place of business and they suffered from PTSD after being put through the experience. ......................jmho[/quote] This is something I have been thinking about lately. A lot of businesses state they they are posting for "the safety of our customers and employees". If you are limiting my ability to defend myself, then what are you doing to protect me? If you post your premises for the purpose of safety, shouldn't you be doing something to ensure that your customers are actually protected by more than a sticker and wishful thinking?
  • Like 1