TWD Season 5

One of Ricks dumbest moves yet.

He should never mess with a married woman.
He should never confront a man in the open either. Should have made him disappear in the middle of the night. Easy peasy.

Well when a man beats his wife all bets are off, there's not much lower than a wife beater IMHO!

• Like 2
Yeah, it's amazing how Rick is a badass against everyone except the sheltered wife beater. He got his ass handed to him.

This episode has me wondering if they're gonna leave us all hanging on the last episode of the season like a bunch of dicks. I want resolve nowwwwwww! Haha..

Mother dick..

Well, though I agree with Rick's POV over the long run, he's really totally turned me off for the first time. Worse than just being crazy like back when he was seeing his dead wife and whatnot, now he's a crazy dick. Personal involvement with wife beating thing, threatening your town folks with a heater while screaming at them, the whole thing is just absurd if your goal is to really change things. Just acts of a stupid violent man.

Guess Michonne felt same way. :)

I suppose the writers will find a way to vindicate him, but he's officially on the outs with me. ;)

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 5

Lots of folks getting unhinged in TWD. Rick, Deanna, Sasha.... Lots of folks not dealing with life right now in alexandria.......

I guess one of the full circles is that Rick has pretty much turned into Shane, right down to killing for his piece of married tail.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1

I wonder if Morgan will finally be revealed? Maybe it's who Daryl sees in the beginning of the episode?

No, Darryl and Aaron saw the campfire of the Wolves. They waited until daylight to check it out and that's when they found the arms, legs, and the tree hugger. I can't figure out why they're collecting torsos.

• Like 1

When he was telling the woman that he could protect her and her boys my first thought at "He went full Shane..."

That's a good description of it. Rick has been "in control" for quite awhile now. It was disappointing to see him starting down the same path again.

I never thought they would vindicate Shane, but they sure are giving it a try! Not sure how they're going to pull this one back. Maybe Rick gets kicked out and finally hooks back up with Morgan and together they somehow save Alexandria... I've already spent too much time thinking about it today instead of working  :cool:

Yeah, it's amazing how Rick is a badass against everyone except the sheltered wife beater. He got his ass handed to him.

This episode has me wondering if they're gonna leave us all hanging on the last episode of the season like a bunch of dicks. I want resolve nowwwwwww! Haha..

Mother dick..

I think it was because Pete was trying to kill Rick but Rick wasn't trying to kill Pete. He didn't try to rip his jugular out with his teeth or try to go for his gun.

So why were the Alexandrianites listening to nine inch nails? The disk said "running mix". Maybe it was her son's workout CD and missed that from an earlier episode?

I took it as he was the kind of kid who blared his music all the time and that was kinda like them thinking he was still there.

As to Rick's little speech, everything he said was right. They just run when someone gets in trouble. Why would anyone want to live there when you can't be sure they have your back. Sure the Gov killed his own people but he also took care of his people. Once you get to thinking about it, there are several very complex main threads that run throughout the show.