TWD Season 5

Dont think it's Morgan behind Daryl reason being they have never met each other,only Michonne and Carl know who he is.Judging by the excitement in MIchonne's face I would say it's Beth.I'm guessing the next episode or two will be about Daryl and Carol getting her back and the 2nd half of the season will have them catching up with the others.

Tainted meat scene angered the Terminates and they had to do something with Bob.  Take him back to terrorize Rick's group, Bob die/turn against Rick's clan?

Glad to see that the Terminates were finished off and not keep going for several episodes or to next season.

Abraham and co. left, that I predicted, he is on a mission and he'll stick to that mission.  Has good company with Maggie and Glenn, I think Tara is along for that ride.  If I would Abraham, I would trade Tara for Michone or Sasha, either one of them can get nasty when the time comes.  

Darryl has returned, but unknown who is with him (Carol?, Beth?, Morgan? or someone else?)  

Rick and co. may depart soon.  Question, would he take Gabriel with him?  For me, a solid hell no.  Gabriel sold out his flock about 2 weeks into the virus breakout, (to save himself) IMHO, he loses his standing Man of God.  He would not appear to be an asset.  But I do see something.  Throughout the series, there has been an older man to be the moral compass, such as Dale and Hershel.  Gabriel could provide that, but I don't think Rick would stand for it.  Maybe best to depart, leave Gabriel, some supplies, a weapon or two (ammo) from the terminated Terminates and say "Have a nice day".

One thing that does bother me about these recent events, not once has Maggie asked about Beth-her sister. Seems rather odd to me.

I think that is one of those assumptions that we have to make that they talked about her missing and there was nothing they could do in their current situation. She has lost so much she has probably numbed to the loss of a family member.

Remember she was in terminus locked up when she ran into Darryl and Rick.

JTM
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by jtmaze

Rick and co. may depart soon.  Question, would he take Gabriel with him?  For me, a solid hell no.  Gabriel sold out his flock about 2 weeks into the virus breakout, (to save himself) IMHO, he loses his standing Man of God.  He would not appear to be an asset.  But I do see something.  Throughout the series, there has been an older man to be the moral compass, such as Dale and Hershel.  Gabriel could provide that, but I don't think Rick would stand for it.  Maybe best to depart, leave Gabriel, some supplies, a weapon or two (ammo) from the terminated Terminates and say "Have a nice day".

Hey, this is the walking dead with the black man replacement plan. Bob dies, Gabriel is there to take his place.

• Like 1

"Hey, this is the walking dead with the black man replacement plan. Bob dies, Gabriel is there to take his place."

Affirmative action in the Walking Dead world????  Guess we will know in a couple of weeks.  Next episode will center around Beth.

• Like 1

Am I the ONLY one who is both shocked and appalled by Maggie's behavior?

She's bound for DC with people (other than Glenn) she barely knows and didn't give a ratz azz about a month ago.  She has no clue where her sister is!!!  

My sister may be getting gang raped and eaten......Mehh, screw her.  Let's go north.  I'll be the first to admit, people are fools to put value on blood kin, but she actually LOVES her sister...or claimed to. If I had a person I cared about, lost, I be damned if I leave her behind.  

10 point penalty for Maggie for disloyalty and poor decision making.  

• Like 1

Am I the ONLY one who is both shocked and appalled by Maggie's behavior?

She's bound for DC with people (other than Glenn) she barely knows and didn't give a ratz azz about a month ago.  She has no clue where her sister is!!!  

My sister may be getting gang raped and eaten......Mehh, screw her.  Let's go north.  I'll be the first to admit, people are fools to put value on blood kin, but she actually LOVES her sister...or claimed to. If I had a person I cared about, lost, I be damned if I leave her behind.  

10 point penalty for Maggie for disloyalty and poor decision making.  

Good point. Having her ask about her sister happening off-camera is one thing but it looks like they suppressed it just because it would make the story obviously stupid.

Ok...just watched this latest episode. Pretty good from the standpoint of ending the Terminus storyline. I was resolved quite well, if a little viciously.

I did think it was a little more than I expected to see from the group. So much so that it stunned Maggie and Glenn. But that gives a good starting point for a branch storyline.

As to the other unresolved questions...Beth. Darryl and Carol. I guess I'll just wait and see.

Talking dead "Raised by Hershal, Trained by Darryll, the new Beth Greene. "

Episode sucked. It is fixing to be really crazy. Guessing carol got "saved" on purpose while Daryll goes to get help.

JTM
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beth's advantage is that she's got some good experience living in the post apocalyptic world, which has made her fearless. The others in the hospital, not so much. I can't wait till either she or Carol take Dawn out.

Edited by daddyo
  • Like 2

I was not very impressed with the episode; I hope it will add to the storyline at some point.

Group at the hospital savenaps (kidnaps) survivors, help them out so they can "owe" back later.  OK, going around kidnapping survivors, give them medical care so they can mop floors and iron laundry?????  Sounds like Dawn is on a power trip.  I did notice her uniform and other police officers were very clean and pressed.  When Rick left Kings County for Atlanta, he was in a clean and pressed uniform.....it didn't stay that way long.  And other than the belt for his gun and handcuffs, there is no more indication of his law enforcement past.  Carl wears the hunt and there isn't much left of that hat. 

I am not making sense of the episode, but can see that if the powers to be are getting survivors to join them, they would want people that will submit themselves.  Dawn is looking at Beth as being weak, which she makes a valid point of the scar for the past suicide attempt. 

Of the prison escapees, I considered Beth to be the weakest, If I were in that situation of being overrun and had to chose one other to make a run with, Beth would have been my last choice.

I figure Joen has been a past guest of the hospital and didn't leave a good comment on the survey. 

• Like 1

That was the first episode of walking / talking dead that I almost turned off it was so boring, but suffered through it. There's getting so many splits in the characters I hope they don't devote entire episodes to one group. And the biggy!

How many of y'all got all the flashing warnings during last nights episode? Unless something is done, Direct TV is dropping AMC and The Walking Dead. I'm so tired of Direct TV doing this with the Weather Channel to OWN to too many two mention. I'd drop it but what's the alternative?

• Like 1

We too got the stupid messages about AMC possibly being dropped. A few minutes later Direct TV put their own commercial up saying that AMC is contractually obligated to continue to be aired on Direct TV through this season.

As far as the show went, it tended to be a bit slow and tedious but I was glad to finally learn about Beth's situation. And the end when they wheeled in Carol unconscious my interest was peeked. :) Beth is coming into her own and with Carol they will make short work of the crew running rough shod ever the hospital.