Will Hayden (Sons of Guns) arrested for child molestaion "allegedly"

exclusively

A rep for Stephanie Hayden Ford told FOX411 she was not going to comment on the allegations against her father at this time. She will be appearing on Dr. Phil McGraw's show on Thursday, and a press release for the show promises that during the episode "Ford makes new allegations against her father."

hmm, I would think his lawyer would try to get a gag order in to try to prevent souring the Jury pool.

So all of the victims just so happened to be 12 years old when this happened to them?

Sexual predators have a certain age, among other things, that "interests" them. With most predators, they will not be interested in a victim whose age is off by even a year or two. The predators will trade older/younger victims to other predators. It is not uncommon at all for a predator to start molesting a victim at a certain age.
  • Like 1
I guess that makes sense, a predator being interested in a certain age, although I would think it would be more like an age range, but what the heck do I know, I can't even begin to imagine what goes through one of those people's minds. Edited by spazz023

I watched the show all the time. What I find really strange is the fact that Steph seemed to absolutely adore her daddy on the show. They seemed to be extremely close....almost like the perfect father and daughter relationship. I remember an episode from the last season where Will was inside a big tank and all of a sudden you see smoke coming out the top......Steph screaming "Daddy, are you ok?!!" and running over there to see about him. If I'd been raped by my father I don't think I'd have that much concern for his well being. It just doesn't make sense.

Do you guys remember the little monologues at the beginning of the show where it shows Will holding some big badass weapon as he warns "What you see here is done by trained professionals.....don't do this at home......etc., etc.......,"  and then in there somewhere he says "Wouldn't you like to be me?" Ever since all of this came out and he got arrested, Will saying that keeps playing over and over in my mind........"Wouldn't YOU like to be ME?!!" I would love to go visit him in jail! I would say "Wouldn't YOU like to be ME?!!"  LOL 

I like watching the show because it was about guns, that's the one and only reason. I remember the episode you're talking about, I believe all these shows, so-called reality shows are about 80+% scripted. I would bet that smoke grenade in the tank was planned and Steph's practiced her lines before they set it off, just added drama for the viewers. I think pro wrestling is more honest than these shows, at least they admit they are scripted entertainment.

Unfortunatly, the reality of the show and it's main star seems to be pretty sad right now, i'll withold complete judgement on Hayden right now but it sure looks like he did it and if he did, he's a low life child rapist who should never see the outside gate of a maximum security prison. He leaves in a box some day.

I have so many TV channels I have no clue what channel WBIR is here in Nashville on Comcast but I would love to be able to watch the show..............jmho

It's on channel 2 WKRN in Nashville at 3. Got my DVR set for Thursday. Edited by pops572

It's on channel 2 WKRN in Nashville at 3. Got my DVR set for Thursday.

It's on channel 2 WKRN in Nashville at 3. Got my DVR set for Thursday.

Thanks pops, I had found it and tried to edit my post but it would not let me do the edit. I have not been able to edit any of my posts in about 2 weeks now. Hope they get it fixed soon. Thanks for the info.................. :up:

Before this is over it is going to turn out to be like the Tiger Woods Saga. Young women are going to be getting added to the list almost daily now and it will be up to the DA to discount all of the claims verse what is fact and who is just wanting to get their name in the paper and on the news. If the guy is a monster and described and they can get 1 or 2 Iron clad cases against him and get him put away with Big Bubba for ever I see no sense in wasting tax dollars trying him for all of the many more that will be jumping on the band wagon. When they convict him just say your guilty for all of your actions in these cases and any others and life without parole is your sentence and Bubba is waiting for you.........................jmho

[quote name="bersaguy" post="1188587" timestamp="1410382975"]Before this is over it is going to turn out to be like the Tiger Woods Saga. Young women are going to be getting added to the list almost daily now and it will be up to the DA to discount all of the claims verse what is fact and who is just wanting to get their name in the paper and on the news. If the guy is a monster and described and they can get 1 or 2 Iron clad cases against him and get him put away with Big Bubba for ever I see no sense in wasting tax dollars trying him for all of the many more that will be jumping on the band wagon. When they convict him just say your guilty for all of your actions in these cases and any others and life without parole is your sentence and Bubba is waiting for you.........................jmho[/quote] I strongly disagree. If the other accusations can be proven valid, he should be charged and tried for each one. I don't care if the first charge gives him a life sentence. Each victim deserves justice, and he should be tried for crimes committed against each of them, if this turns out to be true. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 10

No, he needs to experience the helplessness that his victims felt.

I believe he will.  He's still relatively young.  I have a feeling he will be spending the rest of his life behind bars, so there will be lots of opportunity to be on the receiving end of rape.  That, and the constant fear of violent death at the hands of fellow inmates, will be far more tortuous than a quick round behind the ear.

I have been investigating child abuse for 18 years.  A person is not arrested unless there is enough evidence to prosecute the person.  The DA doesn't press charges until there is a good case. 

I do agree that if he is guilty he needs to be put in the general population to face the friendliness of the other prisoners.  I am sure he would find some good friends.  Like the Army says; "never leave your buddies behind". 

I strongly disagree. If the other accusations can be proven valid, he should be charged and tried for each one. I don't care if the first charge gives him a life sentence. Each victim deserves justice, and he should be tried for crimes committed against each of them, if this turns out to be true. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. As pointed out in the article, the first one may prove to be false later. It would be a shame to drop a valid case and he gets released on an invalid one. That is, of course, assuming he is guilty. As reprehensible as the charges against him are, he deserves his day in court. There are certainly enough attention whores on that show to go around, so I take anything I hear about any of them with a grain of salt. 

If he gets convicted on one or a few of the initial charges and sentenced to life or worse, trying him for each of the other charges would likely do more harm than good because the trial process is terribly hard on the victims, especially with the world watching for every sordid detail. I wish this whole thing was just kept out of the media until after he is convicted, and even then no real details should be released that could harm the victims.
[quote name="nightrunner" post="1188743" timestamp="1410412252"]IF he is guilty, he shouldn't spend a day in jail. Soon as judgement is passed, walk him out back behind the courthouse and shoot him with one of his own guns.[/quote] From the failure rate of their project guns working property, I don't know if I like that, it might be considered cruel to make him wait while they keep repairing it.
  • Like 4