Will Hayden (Sons of Guns) arrested for child molestaion "allegedly"

I watched it also and I think after listening to her I think she may have put the final nails in his coffin but one never knows in Louisiana what courts will do. I mean that judge hearing that case of that blade runner that shot his girlfriend found him not guilty today. The Prosecutors that case thought it was a slam dunk.  Will Hayden right up until his arrest had and probably still has a great many friends. I hope he is not able to get that $250,000.00 bond made of he will be a gone dude and I hope the bonding companies see that. Also I heard Stephanie say today she was scare to death of her father. That is something a child should never have to say about a parent. There is no doubt that if Will does make bond it would not be a good idea to be out in public. I think Stephs husband would kill him on sight...................jmho

Edited by bersaguy
Well, I know a woman who went through the same crap. She operates normally every day. She told me about it as her dad was laying in a bed dying. So don't discount the mannerisms you saw as a lie or as "jumping on the band waggon"

Folks, this happens all the time. Some people are just sick sob's.

If you listened to her close, when he went to messing with her and it got to a point she jumped up and he ran off, never bothered her again because he knew she would fight back. And yes, you can bury bad memories deep until a trigger brings them back.
  • Like 2

Well, I know a woman who went through the same crap. She operates normally every day. She told me about it as her dad was laying in a bed dying. So don't discount the mannerisms you saw as a lie or as "jumping on the band waggon"

Folks, this happens all the time. Some people are just sick sob's.

If you listened to her close, when he went to messing with her and it got to a point she jumped up and he ran off, never bothered her again because he knew she would fight back. And yes, you can bury bad memories deep until a trigger brings them back.

I believe her, I assume that she thought in her case it was a one time thing and although it was disgusting and criminal it didn't go as far as the other victims so she buried the memory because she does love her dad. I can also assume she feels a little guilty about her sister after hearing that he kept doing this to her and going alot farther and more often, I guess she hoped at best he wouldn't do anything like that anymore after what he did to her.

Edited by K191145
I love how the sentiment in this thread shifted from a crazy ex girlfriend to Hanging Will in the street. I never believe the "he was arrested because parishes don't communicate." You can't tell me that when they went to arrest Will the second time they didn't know he had been picked up recently. I don't believe hat and never did.
[quote name="Lumber_Jack" post="1189076" timestamp="1410530046"]I love how the sentiment in this thread shifted from a crazy ex girlfriend to Hanging Will in the street. I never believe the "he was arrested because parishes don't communicate." You can't tell me that when they went to arrest Will the second time they didn't know he had been picked up recently. I don't believe hat and never did.[/quote] There's a lot more information that's come out since then. I have always entertained the possibility of guilt just like I still entertain the possibility of his innocence. Just isn't looking likely at this point. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if you follow the reports and how things were being released from the initial arrest through Stephanie first defending him and then changing her story to add what he did to her and then the second arrest in another Parrish which I don't think they ever made that clear as to whether it was a new charge for a new victim or same victim people opinions are going to change. I don't doubt for a second he did something really bad. Whether the public ever finds it out, doubtful it will all be released which is totally understandable considering the case and under ages girls involved. I  can only hope and pray that if he is guilty he gets the maximum punishment allowed by law and also gets some Prison justice as well..................jmho

[quote name="TMF" post="1189088" timestamp="1410531881"]There's a lot more information that's come out since then. I have always entertained the possibility of guilt just like I still entertain the possibility of his innocence. Just isn't looking likely at this point. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote] Of course, I understand that. Just pointing out we went from "Louisiana keystone cops that couldn't possibly know a "famous" person was arrest weeks earlier" to "firing squad". I believed there was a chance of innocence, and still do, but I never believed the second arrest was conducted without more merit than the word of a crazy ex

Of course, I understand that. Just pointing out we went from "Louisiana keystone cops that couldn't possibly know a "famous" person was arrest weeks earlier" to "firing squad". I believed there was a chance of innocence, and still do, but I never believed the second arrest was conducted without more merit than the word of a crazy ex

I agree LJ but the second arrest was never made clear as to a new victim or same victim and second charge which would look like a vendetta charge................jmho

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A life stint is better for him than what I'd suggest.

It won't be any picnic for him, It means life at  the notorious  "Angola" branch of the Louisiana State Prison system. He'll wish he was dead.

Edited by R1100R
  • 7 months later...