Will Hayden (Sons of Guns) arrested for child molestaion "allegedly"

Like everyone else, I am appalled and disgusted by the very idea of this.

I don't have a clue about his guilt or innocence.

But one puzzling thing to me...Kris Ford's statement in prose form. That had to take some thought and time to write.

Maybe this has been festering in his mind for a  while and this is just his form of outlet.  But it is odd.

This is supposed to be from flem posted on ar15.com

"OK Im going to break my silence on all the stuff that’s been happening. This will be my FINAL comments on it. Also be prepared, I don’t have to watch what I say anymore because of a TV show.

First off Im going to go with innocent till proven guilty because that is the law of the land BUT there is a ton of evidence out there. Im privy to a little more info than most of yall are and I can tell you its fxxxxxup. Like I don’t even want to know what I know fxxxxx up.

Ive known who the accuser is for a while now and I can tell you 100% I believe her.

She isn’t looking for cash she is just doing whats right.

If someone out there still thinks the ex wife is trying to get back or some silly [censored] like that yo can stop that [censored]
now

Did will hayden jumpstart my career? Yep sure did. So did the folks at Discovery and Jupiter productions. I appreciate what they did. And to Discov and Jupiter and most of the guys at RJF, I had a ton of fun with it Thank you. 

Now to the point at hand, this may sounds harsh but ya know what [censored] it. If he is guilty hang him. From the tallest tree, with piano wire. I consider the folks I was on the show with my friends and I will always be there for em and I hate what the family is going through but remember one egotistical [censored] did this. Im sure he can find one bullet ."

Like everyone else, I am appalled and disgusted by the very idea of this.

I don't have a clue about his guilt or innocence.

But one puzzling thing to me...Kris Ford's statement in prose form. That had to take some thought and time to write.

Maybe this has been festering in his mind for a  while and this is just his form of outlet.  But it is odd.

Or not, some people are just wired where they can sit down and start writing in spoken word rhymes. It's especially easy if your more focused on expressing yourself than you are about coming up with the perfect verse.

I agree that all these others that say they have inside knowledge either (a) do or (b) really hate Will (or both).  Didn't Stephanie rush to her Dad's defense after the first arrest?  I can't remember the exact wording; maybe she just rushed to the defense of Red Jacket, the company.  Maybe she knew all this was coming and was trying to preserve the reputation of the company.

I want to see the victims statement or disclosure. Sort this crap out real quick. I'm Leary of the arfcom post.if it was indeed from flem he just implicated himself as a possible witness. One step further, anyone that had knowledge of sexual activity with a minor by an adult can get hung as well for failing to report it. Tn has law for that not sure about La....

Why would anyone want to analyze or review the victim's statements, testimony, or details of the incidents involved?

Of course it is necessary for the judge, lawyers, and possible jury and key witnesses to be exposed to such information, however I believe that the general public shouldn't have access to nor want to review this material, especially when there are minors involved and/or when the crimes are of such a damaging and sensitive nature that broad distribution of said information could cause further serious and permanent damage, both for the accused and the accuser as well as any secondary victims, relatives, etc.

I realize that an accuser can make false accusations which in turn can cause significant damage to the accused, however in such cases the accused would ultimately be vindicated by the legal process if they are later found to be innocent. Any permanent or lasting damage suffered by the accused after being found innocent is not due to a fault of the legal process, rather it is due to the media which exists solely to feed the curiosity and entertainment needs of the general public, most of whom tend to be overly intrusive and insensitive, often sticking their noses into others' business when they should otherwise focus on their own affairs, and being overly judgmental and allowing their attitudes and actions to be prejudiced by the media, gossip, and hearsay. So if such damage is done then it is done by us as a society, and not by the legal process.

For me it is enough to hear that a public entertainment figure that was active in the gun industry has been accused of horrible crimes, and it will be enough for me to later learn of the outcome of the trial or final legal process. It may be tempting to delve into all the details out of curiosity or for other reasons, but I shall avoid doing so out of respect for the accused and the accuser and all other involved parties. Whether or not the allegations are true, and regardless of how the legal process resolves itself, those folks will not benefit in any way from millions of strangers prying into their personal affairs and invading their privacy on a daily basis. And if the guy ends up being guilty, which seems likely in this case, it will surely do much more harm to the victim for any related details to be published during the legal process, and I don't want to be part of that even in a small way.

This is just one more reason why I never read newspapers, never watch the news, and rarely watch TV of any sort. I occasionally scan major headlines via the Fox News Mobile app, I talk to my close friends and family often, and I read a few good local forums like this one that do enough to keep me connected with what is happening in the world. I don't need to subscribe to Court TV or suck down every piece of garbage that the media will tee up in cases like this one.

Though I agree in spirit, I think many want to know the facts of cases brought before the court. I too get curious, not this case per se, but I do read about local cases and appreciate facts over speculation. I think its important to have most cases on public record to insure the public no shenanigans, or let us know of any, are in our legal system.
Why would anyone want to analyze or review the victim's statements, testimony, or details of the incidents involved?"

Because Ive worked with cases like this professionally. There's things that add credibility and things that reveal fabricated allegations. You'd be surprised at how many sorry ass parents use child abuse as a weapon or vindictive tool to harm someone.wasting resources needed for real victims.

He was charged, released, with a child placed back at his home, according to what were being led to believe, by news reports. For someone to get a second crack at taking him down is a feat in itself. Usually additional counts are in the initial warrant. Usually. Louisiana.

There are certain things that should be scrutinized and analyzed when dealing with this type of criminal act. Namely because of how it's used in a tortious manner by the disgruntled, and dismissed because a family has nothing but a child's disclosure.

That's why I'd like to see the disclosure...... Edited by Dustbuster

Why would anyone want to analyze or review the victim's statements, testimony, or details of the incidents involved?"

Because Ive worked with cases like this professionally. There's things that add credibility and things that reveal fabricated allegations. You'd be surprised at how many sorry ass parents use child abuse as a weapon or vindictive tool to harm someone.wasting resources needed for real victims.

He was charged, released, with a child placed back at his home, according to what were being led to believe, by news reports. For someone to get a second crack at taking him down is a feat in itself. Usually additional counts are in the initial warrant. Usually. Louisiana.

There are certain things that should be scrutinized and analyzed when dealing with this type of criminal act. Namely because of how it's used in a tortious manner by the disgruntled, and dismissed because a family has nothing but a child's disclosure.

That's why I'd like to see the disclosure......

That may all be true, but they aren't going to put a 12 year olds statement in a sexual abuse case out for public display. (I hope)

We will learn more about this case and be able to form our own opinions (not that they matter) as we see if the DA prosecutes and then if it goes to trial or there is a plea deal.

The family knows whether or not this happened and it doesn't appear they are standing by him.

There is no information (that I have seen) at this time, so everything is speculation. If the rumors that Steph is saying the same thing happened to her are true; that will seal his fate. Edited by DaveTN

Too bad they couldn't leave him in the room with a single bullet and a gun to save us all some tax $

Too bad they couldn't leave him in the room with a single bullet and a gun to save us all some tax $

If he is the kind of person that could rape his own daughters or anyone's daughter for that fact he would never use the bullet because only a lowlife coward will rape a child and being a coward he would never kill himself.....................jmho  Now one thing he does have to look forward to in Louisiana and that is becoming a Gal-Boy to big bubba in the Louisiana Gray Bar Motel..........Then he may have wished he had used the bullet................... :up:

Edited by bersaguy

If he is the kind of person that could rape his own daughters or anyone's daughter for that fact he would never use the bullet because only a lowlife coward will rape a child and being a coward he would never kill himself.....................jmho  Now one thing he does have to look forward to in Louisiana and that is becoming a Gal-Boy to big bubba in the Louisiana Gray Bar Motel..........Then he may have wished he had used the bullet................... :up:

Yep. If he makes it to prison, I figure he will get some high quality payback.

• Like 2

They're usually monsters until someone figures them out, then they cower away.  I'm sure that guy will be, if he's not already, on suicide watch.

I was surprised initially by the accusations. I was hoping it was false but now it looks bad for him. I know he was playing a character but I liked his character. I know the show was rediculous in some aspects but I was a fan. Watched them all (maybe a little for Steph too). But it looks like he is guilty as all get out. May God have mercy on him because no human ever will. There is absolutely no excuse for what he did. So long Will. Edited by glowdotGlock
  • Like 1

Why now tho? why now come forward and not earlier?

I hope its not true ...but if it is..god help him!

I never really liked him on TV..he was always talking like he was on something or ..I don't know..just "off"

Could be just how he acted on TV..I hope his daughter did not just make all of this up..accusing him of rape is pretty harsh if just made up..If its true..he belongs I hell for it

• Like 1