Will Hayden (Sons of Guns) arrested for child molestaion "allegedly"

Looks like the daughter may be backing the accusation. It is TMZ so take it for what it's worth. http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/08/26/sons-of-guns-will-hayden-arrested-child-rape-charge-investigation

Didn't see anything to indicate that in your link?

His daughter Stephanie posted this on FB on the 11th:

"Guys, You deserve an answer to your question. This was a false allegation and unfortunately that's all it takes. My father is a good man, and ALL of his children love him very much and are truly sickened that a person would try to do this to our family. Its not right. You see the love we have for our family. Please don't believe the headline, READ the rest, even the full story states its not true. The one thing that really hurts us is that my sister is heartbroken that anyone could think this of her father. Its a nightmare...please stand with us."

Has she changed her view publicly somewhere? I know that FB page is shut down, guess she did it herself, but don't know.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

"Guys, You deserve an answer to your question. This was a false allegation and unfortunately that's all it takes. My father is a good man, and ALL of his children love him very much and are truly sickened that a person would try to do this to our family. Its not right. You see the love we have for our family. Please don't believe the headline, READ the rest, even the full story states its not true. The one thing that really hurts us is that my sister is heartbroken that anyone could think this of her father. Its a nightmare...please stand with us."

Has she changed her view publicly somewhere? I know that FB page is shut down, guess she did it herself, but don't know.

- OS

Check my link

Check my link

"Daughter backing accusation". Nothing in your link regarding that either?

Y'all maybe are talking about the "victim daughter" then? Well of course she must "backing" it or he wouldn't be charged, right?

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

- OS

a lawyer probably told her to take it down.  Just a thought.

"Daughter backing accusation". Nothing in your link regarding that either?

Y'all maybe are talking about the "victim daughter" then? Well of course she must "backing" it or he wouldn't be charged, right?

- OS

Yep. Victim daughter...

Hayden is accused of raping a minor “almost daily” since March 2013 and taking her virginity when she was 11 years old. TMZ reports the girl is Hayden’s daughter.  

During an interview with detectives, the alleged victim said she did not report the sexual abuse because she was afraid Hayden would hurt her. The most recent abuse of the now-12-year-old girl occurred during July 2014, according to the documents. 

PHOTOS: Celebrity mug shots

According to police documents, the alleged victim claims that Hayden told her “don’t tell them nothing because I’m all you got.”

• Like 1
[quote name="mikegideon" post="1183879" timestamp="1409177739"]Yep. Victim daughter... [font='Helvetica Neue'][size=4] [i]Hayden is accused of raping a minor “almost daily” since March 2013 and taking her virginity when she was 11 years old. [url="http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/26/sons-of-guns-will-hayden-arrested-child-rape-charge-investigation/"]TMZ reports[/url] the girl is Hayden’s daughter. [/i][/size][/font][font='Helvetica Neue'][size=4] [i]During an interview with detectives, the alleged victim said she did not report the sexual abuse because she was afraid Hayden would hurt her. The most recent abuse of the now-12-year-old girl occurred during July 2014, according to the documents. [/i][/size][/font][font='Helvetica Neue'][size=4] [i][url="http://www.tmz.com/photos/2007/05/09/39-celebrity-mug-shots/images/2014/01/23/012314-justin-bieber-mugshot-dui-troubled-jpg/"]PHOTOS: Celebrity mug shots[/url][/i][/size][/font][font='Helvetica Neue'][size=4] [i]According to police documents, the alleged victim claims that Hayden told her “don’t tell them nothing because I’m all you got.”[/i][/size][/font][/quote] This is what I linked. I haven't checked but it may not be up anymore.
  • Like 1

There are few former employees that had some serious issues with Hayden on the Show and it could be one of them putting the ex and the girl up to it? I really think if there was anything to it the girl would not have been placed back in the home after the first charge..........jmho.     I have seen stranger things happen in my life. I do think he was kinda hard on his employees a lot. I didn't watch the show a lot just because of all the drama even though they did build some cool firearms. ............jmho

But if there is "nothing to it" why issue another arrest warrant that involves being picked up by US Marshalls. And for that matter do we know the child is still in his custody?

You didn't see Smith's post regarding the Marshals? They were only there because concern for the guy having automatic weapons (legally).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[quote name="TMF" post="1183930" timestamp="1409186348"]You didn't see Smith's post regarding the Marshals? They were only there because concern for the guy having automatic weapons (legally). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote] Yeah I got that, but my point remains. The theme is repeated here that there "probably isn't much to it because the girl was returned" and that seems pretty silly to issue another warrant for "nothing"

Yeah I got that, but my point remains. The theme is repeated here that there "probably isn't much to it because the girl was returned" and that seems pretty silly to issue another warrant for "nothing"

Which department filed charges first and which department filed the second charges? If the ex just shopped around to a different LEA then I suppose the only difference is she got her stories more detailed and rehearsed before approaching LEA number two?

And I suppose if they drop charges on this one she'll go to another LEA. God help this man if he ever goes to another county with his daughter. She'd just go to the police/sheriff and say he raped his daughter in their jurisdiction. Considering folks accused of rape are guilty until proven innocent (and often remain guilty even AFTER they are found not guilty) what does she have to lose? This happens a lot. But so does rape. I don't know what happened, but I've grown accustom to not believing sensational headlines, and I'm almost always right for doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Yeah I got that, but my point remains. The theme is repeated here that there "probably isn't much to it because the girl was returned" and that seems pretty silly to issue another warrant for "nothing"

First you have to understand Louisiana and how they do things down there. If you understand the Cajun ways things are done you would know.  To begin with one Parrish has zero clues what goes on in another. It;s like the Federal Government on a much smaller scale. Police and courts in one Parrish seldom if ever communicate with another Parrish. The EX wife knows that and that is why she went to another Parrish to seek and get another Warrant sworn out on Hayden. Had they communicated the first Parrish would have told the second Parrish what was going on and that they already had him out on bond for the charge and they probably would never had issued that second warrant. They would have just called Hayden up and told him to come back in about the second charge.......I know is sounds kinda strange but that's pretty much the way things work down there................jmho

First you have to understand Louisiana and how they do things down there. If you understand the Cajun ways things are done you would know.  To begin with one Parrish has zero clues what goes on in another. It;s like the Federal Government on a much smaller scale. Police and courts in one Parrish seldom if ever communicate with another Parrish. The EX wife knows that and that is why she went to another Parrish to seek and get another Warrant sworn out on Hayden. Had they communicated the first Parrish would have told the second Parrish what was going on and that they already had him out on bond for the charge and they probably would never had issued that second warrant. They would have just called Hayden up and told him to come back in about the second charge.......I know is sounds kinda strange but that's pretty much the way things work down there................jmho

And these are facts ?Or just an opinion?

The press is quoting the statement from the 12 yo. It does not sound like it came from a 12 yo. Perhaps momma told her what to say. Sad story which ever way it goes.

There is no way the press will have a statement from a minor child. I'm betting the mother coached the kid as many others have done in the past as a vindictive stunt w no fear of repercussions.

All an agency needs is a disclosure from a minor child to get a warrant. Doesn't matter if it's true or not a disclosure is a disclosure. There is no check or balance. Only a good interviewer can decipher between truth and bs. In the end it's about a trial lawyers and money.
I quit watching the show a long while back, soon after it first aired. Mainly because I rarely watch TV, but also because I always felt that there was something wrong, off, or not quite right about Will. His cocky arrogant nature, controlling mannerisms, and interactions with his daughter and key staff left me with a general distaste for him, his business, and his show. I realize a highly edited TV show can't possibly convey everything as it truly is in real life, but I still feel that you can tell a lot about a person with just a little exposure, interactions, speaking, body language, etc. and those things are hard to mask. I don't know anything about the family or their personal lives, and I don't think anyone should judge either way based on news media reporting, but it wouldn't surprise me to see him get convicted given the bad feeling I picked up from him long before any of this came out. And while the legal process can be quick to indict and overzealous in protecting some alleged victims, I feel that this is preferred in cases such as this where minors are involved and might be at serious risk.
  • Like 1

I don't watch the show, but innocent or guilty. Just the accusation is enough to ruin him and his business. 

Oh yeah, he's ruined. If someone is associated with that charge... even if proven 1000% innocent... he's still associated and will forever be viewed as a child molester

If there was enough probable cause for an arrest warrant I’m confused as to why the kid was released back into a house he lives in. Something is not right.

I'm with you on this. We clearly don't have all the facts and may never know what really happened. From what I gathered he has custody, charges were filed, he was arrested, released on bond, and the child was placed back in his custody. Is that right? How could they place the child back in his custody until the first charges are cleared?