LWRC PDW finally coming home:)

gr8smiles

Last year LWRC debuted their PDW at SHOT. I ordered one pretty quickly and have been waiting on them and the ATF. I wanted to do something cool with it since I had seen Modern Outfitters do some really cool stuff. The form 3 cleared today and they finished the coating process. Hope you like .....
d86564e441f8fe856ab14d6cd1c57d5c.jpg
dd719aabd9e07066fa0dbb0c8a0cb76a.jpg
c66ac8536b52613806f26484f90daea4.jpg
c604e5d2b3379de568566f7e9ea3bf69.jpg

Edited by gr8smiles
  • Like 13

very, very nice---for the sake of my marriage, i hope this never lands in the classifieds.

If so, it better come with a damn good divorce attorney. :usa:

Don't worry. This is an SBR and I have to get a stamp.
It will stay in the trust from here on out:)
It did arrive at my Class III dealer today.
Hopefully, I can bring her home in a few months [emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

"Welcome to Tennessee...the patron State of shooting stuff"

Wow, that's pretty cool. It doesn't look old though. I thought they had to be old...

Mark

Lol... They don't all have to be old. That's the best part about guns, the old ones that we love don't mind when we bring home a young one or two, or three, or four. [emoji85][emoji86][emoji87]

"Welcome to Tennessee...the patron State of shooting stuff"
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.