Gun shop owner declares store Muslim-free zone

DOJ is already investigating him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IgXPlS2ObA

http://wfla.com/2015/07/20/inverness-gun-shop-owner-declares-store-muslim-free-zone/

That's just stupid.  You go on and say you are not prejudiced then ban a whole class of people.  As a business, you can find ways of not selling to anyone you don't want to sell to, but to come right out and post it is just asking for trouble from the feds. 

• Like 1

I just find it ironic that the DOJ can jump on this so quickly but turns a blind eye to everything else that actually matters...

It's the new way of life, might as well get used to it.  But many of these people do it to themselves, I bet if he would of just kept it quite and not spout of on YouTube TPTB would not of even noticed. 

DoJ does not do what it does for "justice" any more. They are the "enforcers" of our government, a government that could not be more corrupt or prejudiced if it tried. I have always said that ANY shop owner should be able to refuse to sell to anyone they do not want to sell to. If the reason happens to be because of race, sex, religion or any of the other "protected" classes so be it. FFLs are probably the last ones that can actually refuse to sell and not have the feds come in to investigate.

What would worry me is the other "radicals" looking for a way to martyr themselves might see this guy as the motivation.

• Like 2

Everything is a joke nowadays.  Try to be serious, get crap thrown in your face.  Laugh about something, get crap thrown in your face for not taking it seriously.

If this guy don't want to sell to rag heads, more power to him.  It's his business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caiH7yAAJTs

• Like 2

People should have the freedom to be any shade asshat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

They do in their private lives, but not as vendors in the marketplace. 

Though we've been over this before. :D

You're letting that liberal crap show through again BTQ96R

This is a free market capitalist society.  It ain't for YOU to decide who i can and cannot sell to anymore than it's up to me to decide who you can and cannot buy from.  Telling anyone anything otherwise is pure liberal communist BS.  

If you don't like it, spend your money elsewhere.  The unwritten laws that let capitalism work so well will take care of everything.  Run off enough people, you go broke, out of business, the end.

It's only a supporter of big government that would support the idea that ANYONE has the right to tell a business owner how to run his business....so long as he pays his taxes, buys his license and ain't peddling illegal goods.  

Edited by Caster
  • Like 5

Didn’t a woman that owns a gun shop in Arizona (?) do this not too long ago? Or am I not recalling it right?

Not sure if it was in AZ or not but yes.... For what it is worth my opinion is it is a business ploy to a degree.... It gets them in the news and it gets folks who agree strongly through their door where they hopefully end up buying something to support the business...

Now truthfully how many of us can honestly unless they are wearing an ISIS medal around their neck can tell a Muslim from a Mexican? A couple guys I work with one being half Japanese and half Hungarian is forever being miss ID'ed as a Mexican and the other is Mexican with lots of tats and jewelry that you would wear is of Middle Eastern descent.

Edited by teecro

Yeah, I get that. What if you refuse to sell to a broke guy? Isn't that discrimination as well?

The way things have been going recently, it wouldn't surprise me. I think a business should be able to do what they want, and I don't agree with the SCOTUS decision Edited by Wingshooter
I'm wondering if the liberal/progressives who denounce this gun store for banning Muslims, are ready to denounce FDR's rounding up and illegally imprisoning Americans of Japanese descent during WWII? Yeah, let's talk about this Democrat racist! Edited by tnliberty01
dude is off his rocker but i appreciate his determination to do something instead of nothing.
all he has to do is run a hadji special like ammo in 1 k round lots for 5 grand and all black rifles on sale starting at 5000.00. applies to new customers who qualify after joining the mandatory gun club for a buck...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, Hell yeah it ate my spelling!!! again!!
  • Like 1

I'm wondering if the liberal/progressives who denounce this gun store for banning Muslims, are ready to denounce FDR's rounding up and illegally imprisoning Americans of Japanese descent during WWII? Yeah, let's talk about this Democrat racist!

Nah, most libbies who would denounce this would support FDR's concentration camps as an act of protecting the Japanese.

Edited by Ted S.
  • Like 1