Racism in America!

Fitty%

I like it.
I agree with you, although I'm a bit more of an Ahole about.
Hating a man cause of how he was born? Lunacy. You hate a man cause he's a effin idiot, not for the saturation of skin pigment. You look down on a man for his choices in life. I don't recall being consulted before I was born and no one else has either.

The people who perpetuate this nonsense need to grasp their racism firmly in both hands and shove it up their azz.
  • Like 3
You did touch on a point that people tend to get bent outta shape over. People naturally gravitate toward one thing or another.
Naturally occurring segregation is not altogether a bad thing. If ever it is even suggested, let alone forced upon people it immediately becomes bad.

People have a right to choose who the associate with but the liberal left would have you beleive that there's somthing wrong with you unless you have a balanced number of races in your friends list.
  • Like 2

Very well stated. And coming from a different point of view, bi-racial one that I had never heard from before. Thank you for posting. Far too many people today are deciding the out come by what they see on T.V. or read on the interweb. Regardless of the facts. Again thank you.

• Like 2

Awesome video!

Thanks!

You did touch on a point that people tend to get bent outta shape over. People naturally gravitate toward one thing or another.
Naturally occurring segregation is not altogether a bad thing. If ever it is even suggested, let alone forced upon people it immediately becomes bad.

People have a right to choose who the associate with but the liberal left would have you beleive that there's somthing wrong with you unless you have a balanced number of races in your friends list.

Agreed!

Always enjoy your videos Fitty. Thanks for sharing!

Glad you liked it bud!

Very well stated. And coming from a different point of view, bi-racial one that I had never heard from before. Thank you for posting. Far too many people today are deciding the out come by what they see on T.V. or read on the interweb. Regardless of the facts. Again thank you.

Yeah people really need to learn how to be critical thinkers again.

Thank you for saying that. I have long felt that the focus on perceived racism is what perpetuates it. Yes, the struggle is real, but you have to struggle. Everyone does. Giving up and saying 'woe is me' is not the struggle. Regardless of the race. I see it a lot in low income White Americans as well, that is where I came from. There was no point in trying, you can just get food stamps and section eight housing. It is always someone else's fault.

I am white, so I am often told that I am not allowed to have an opinion about racism in American, well, any opinion other than 'I am so sorry, my bad.' That offends me. I can't call a spade a spade? If the people that worked so hard in this nation to defeat racism and the established culture against it fifty years ago knew today how all of their work was being distorted, I am pretty confident they would be furious.

I firmly hold the media and politicians accountable for this. Control and controversy. That is what racism is. That is what poverty economics have become.

What happened to the American Dream? A wife, a kid, a nice house on a cul-de-sac, two late model cars in the garage, an education and a stable job? Why did I bust my ass to get here to find out that it is obsolete?

• Like 3

I enjoyed your video.  I don't know jack about the Oscars but isn't that chick at 7:40 that white girl that said that she was black and was the president of the NAACP in Washington State?  Did she get an Oscar for that?

Haha...yes thats the lady that was pretending to be "black" or mixed. It was a joke on the fact that there was outrage over the Oscars and because she fooled a lot of people and became the head of the Washington state NAACP means that she acted the part well and should get an Oscar for it lol.

• Like 1
Just a thought for future video discussions there Fitty, how about addressing the difference between racism and being prejudice?

There's a massive difference. Neither of us are racists but I think we both are quite prejudice. We both loathe and despise stupid people, and that's very prejudice. Lol!
  • Like 2

Just a thought for future video discussions there Fitty, how about addressing the difference between racism and being prejudice?

There's a massive difference. Neither of us are racists but I think we both are quite prejudice. We both loathe and despise stupid people, and that's very prejudice. Lol!

I like this idea very much! It will be a future video for sure!

I like it, but feel your opinion is but a whisper in a hurricane.  And while I do feel there are areas that can be addressed from the outside,  it will not get better unless its addressed by those on the inside.  Until those like you get a foothold and voice their opinion loudly and continuously it will never get better. 

Inner city minorities need to come to the realization that they need to work together to better their life and quit preying upon themselves.  Many times I hear law abiding minorities living in fear because drug dealers and gangs have taken over their community, but only a few, taking their life in their hands, speak out against them.  And even when a minority rises to a position where they can affect their fellow minority's living conditions they do not, instead blaming others for it.  I mean when politicians actively court gangs to get elected, there is more of a problem than many realize.

• Like 1

I like it, but feel your opinion is but a whisper in a hurricane.  And while I do feel there are areas that can be addressed from the outside,  it will not get better unless its addressed by those on the inside.  Until those like you get a foothold and voice their opinion loudly and continuously it will never get better. 

Inner city minorities need to come to the realization that they need to work together to better their life and quit preying upon themselves.  Many times I hear law abiding minorities living in fear because drug dealers and gangs have taken over their community, but only a few, taking their life in their hands, speak out against them.  And even when a minority rises to a position where they can affect their fellow minority's living conditions they do not, instead blaming others for it.  I mean when politicians actively court gangs to get elected, there is more of a problem than many realize.

Agreed!