Worst movie ever

Ugly

No way has there ever been a movie produced as bad as "The Bridges of Madison County". Eastwood should have had his man card revoked after that. :wall:

made up for it with Gran Torino 

I'm not sure on worst one for me, but I definitely remember which one pissed me off the most at the end. No Country for Old Men. When that mother effer went to the credits I about lost it! Not at first though, the screen blackened so I thought it was a pause to next scene. But when the names started rolling.....I was so mad I could spit nails! :angry:
Sorry, Eyes Wide Shut was fantastic.

Everyone knows Avatar is the worst movie of all time. Full of bad memes and cliches, and it took own meaningless so serious it was stomach churning.

Sent from my whiz bang phone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure on worst one for me, but I definitely remember which one pissed me off the most at the end. No Country for Old Men. When that mother effer went to the credits I about lost it! Not at first though, the screen blackened so I thought it was a pause to next scene. But when the names started rolling.....I was so mad I could spit nails! :angry:

Huh? I really liked that movie.

• Like 2

Same.

Same.

And I thoroughly enjoyed Avatar. First movie I'd made the effort to see on big screen in quite some time, loved how far 3D tech had come plus loved the rousing story tool, classic themes of underdog struggle, love story, etc. If you're letting your political views overshadow it, you're simply losing the point of entertainment.  

I also firmly believe in separating the art and the artist, in the case of all you folks who say, "I'll never see another movie with <insert liberal> in it" and such. And yeah, that includes Jane Fonda, who has made some very fine movies, and it's your loss not hers if you've deprived yourself of them.

- OS

Same.

And I thoroughly enjoyed Avatar. First movie I'd made the effort to see on big screen in quite some time, loved how far 3D tech had come plus loved the rousing story tool, classic themes of underdog struggle, love story, etc. If you're letting your political views overshadow it, you're simply losing the point of entertainment.

I also firmly believe in separating the art and the artist, in the case of all you folks who say, "I'll never see another movie with <insert liberal> in it" and such. And yeah, that includes Jane Fonda, who has made some very fine movies, and it's your loss not hers if you've deprived yourself of them.

- OS

I'm all for separating art and artist most of the time. That said, I hope Hanoi Jane gets cooked to death in a flaming car accident and it takes her hours to die. They could crucifie that woman and I would cheer while she died. Despicable bitch

Sent from behind the anvil Edited by Spots

Well, in my 40+ years, tonight I have watched by far the worst movie ever to cross my eyes.

It was horrible!

It is, "the day after tomorrow". It's about climate carnage!
I can find vampires, aliens, zombies and even a good political administration to be more believable. This is, was and will be the worst storyline I've ever seen. I don't think anything can be written worse than this.

Luckily it was only a dollar. :)

Come on.....teenagers being chased across ice by wolves is great!

Have you never seen Showgirls? That's worst movie ever right there......and it even has nipples.

Same.

- OS

It wasn't because of political reasons or the actors/workers in Avatar that I didn't care for the film. Just in the same way the Transformers movies or any others use Impressive special effects to the point that they (writers/director/producers) seem to fill in the plot/story/characters with content that I personally find uninteresting. It's all preference, I know many people who, if presented the choice between great storytelling or great special effects in a movie will choose the latter nine times out of ten. Where I would choose Reservoir Dogs others would prefer Harry Potter. It's what you want to see in a film.

Sent from my whiz bang phone using Tapatalk

Oh I did too, the entire movie until the end. If the rest of the movie was bad, I wouldn't have cared, but it was really good. But the end was like they forgot to write the last scene.

Gotcha. I felt like they set it up for a sequel.

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 1

Oh I did too, the entire movie until the end. If the rest of the movie was bad, I wouldn't have cared, but it was really good. But the end was like they forgot to write the last scene.

That's exactly how Cormac wrote it in novel, the last we see or hear of Chigurh. Though the novel goes on a brief bit more regarding the sheriff meeting with his uncle and then describing a last dream, stuff that was transposed to earlier in the film.

I thought the film ended actually a bit more appropriately, thematically for a movie that is, in that it leaves the idea that Chigurh, badly damaged, still survives to wreak havoc another day, just like Evil itself does in reality.

- OS

• Like 1

That's exactly how Cormac wrote it in novel, the last we see or hear of Chigurh. Though the novel goes on a brief bit more regarding the sheriff meeting with his uncle and then describing a last dream, stuff that was transposed to earlier in the film.

I thought the film ended actually a bit more appropriately, thematically for a movie that is, in that it leaves the idea that Chigurh, badly damaged, still survives to wreak havoc another day, just like Evil itself does in reality.

- OS

I didn't read the book, so that may have helped. But the way you explain it makes since as to how it ended.

Come on.....teenagers being chased across ice by wolves is great!

Have you never seen Showgirls? That's worst movie ever right there......and it even has nipples.

Didn't see the kids and wolves but did showgirls.
The view wasn't bad and way better than the day after tomorrow! :)