thegunshowgirl.com blog

Guest sam37015

Guest sam37015

Hi y'all..... I just wanted to tell you TGOers that I started a blog, I actually started it last summer but didn't update it the way I planned because i never had time.  

I am making it a priority now though, and I am going to update quite often.  You may not be interested in everything I blog about but I'm sure some of y'all will be interested in some of the stuff I blog about so I thought I would let you all know.

thegunshowgirl.com

**Be sure to put "the" in first, some other heifer already owns & bought gunshowgirl.com before I could get to it.  That is what I originally wanted to buy but she aint coming off of it so I had to go with THEgunshowgirl.com, which I have convinced myself is better anyways.....

I welcome feedback.

I also posted it in the "blog" section here on TGO.

Thanks y'all!

Sam :)

**Be sure to put "the" in first, some other heifer already owns & bought gunshowgirl.com before I could get to it. That is what I originally wanted to buy but she aint coming off of it so I had to go with THEgunshowgirl.com, which I have convinced myself is better anyways.....

As long as you don't start emphasizing it and pronuncing it with a hard E like graduates from THE Ohio state University (aka the Harvard of Central Ohio). I work with one and it gets old fast. 

Edited by monkeylizard
Guest sam37015

Have fun with the blog Sam! Who knows - you may even get a reality TV show out of the deal!

That's my plan! A&E will be calling me soon!!!

That's my plan! A&E will be calling me soon!!!

In all seriousness, it could be a real opportunity for you. Guns are still popular, and we've seen a lot of these shows come and go recently. You are a lady with a family, so you would hit their female demographic that they always want. If you are serious about this:

My advice :

1) be sure to be writing about the humor in your life in addition to the biz challenges

2) write about the stuff you get to see and do In all the cities you visit (adds a travel element)

3) we all know your dad has some fun "toys" so add any stories about the characters you meet at the show which lead to a visit to a firing range where you get to shoot interesting weapons.

4) keep writing - its a habit

Have fun and good luck!
  • Like 1
Guest sam37015

In all seriousness, it could be a real opportunity for you. Guns are still popular, and we've seen a lot of these shows come and go recently. You are a lady with a family, so you would hit their female demographic that they always want. If you are serious about this:

My advice :

1) be sure to be writing about the humor in your life in addition to the biz challenges

2) write about the stuff you get to see and do In all the cities you visit (adds a travel element)

3) we all know your dad has some fun "toys" so add any stories about the characters you meet at the show which lead to a visit to a firing range where you get to shoot interesting weapons.

4) keep writing - its a habit

Have fun and good luck!

Good points! Thank you..... I've thought about some of these. I know I need to have more of a plan when I put my entries together to meet my goals but then sometimes when I get started typing I get sidetracked. I don't want it to seem too planned but I want to also accomplish basically the things you listed. It will be interesting to see if I can turn it into some type of revenue stream. I'd be happy to offset my website costs.

When you hit it big i'll come by to collect the customary 15% [emoji41]

Thats not fair. 13% would be a little better

And keep it up. Dont let this turn sour and you will get a bunch of people behind you.