Black Friday

TGO David

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TresOsos
We don't do the gift thing here. Any christmas I'll be getting will be delivered USPS with a Midway label on it.

Ya'll are crazy for rubbing elbows with the delusional masses.

I'll be paying half the wife's Y membership(other half on her birthday in June) and my gift will have a DIllion Precision shipping label.

I used to work at Target and never had to work the morning shift on black friday, but my gf still does and she said the Cool Springs Target has barriers set up around the building and in the store. I know at Target in Hendersonville the past couple years they have been giving away tickets to the first people in line before they even open the store to stop that kind of rush happening.

I just popped by a Wally on way home, needed one little item, pretty wild there at 8pm. Folks lining up inside the store for the various specials that hit at midnight.

Went by sporting goods, cause I can't go in one without doing that :leaving:, and there was a line there, asked what goes on sale at the gun counter, they had me look around the corner, was seeing the tail end of line for the electronics section which was waaaaay down the pike from there. Wow...

- OS

Just got back home. We went to Electronic Express in Rivergate. They were supposed to open at 11. We pulled up at 10:20, there was a line about 40 yards long. We stood in line until 10:30 and they opened the doors. We walked in, my brother grabbed the tv he wanted and we jumped in line. We were walking out of the store at 11 on the dot. No one acted crazy, or rushed the door. The line to was to the back of the store when we left but other than that it looked like they had it under control.

After we left there we decided to drive by Best Buy to see what it looked like. It was crazy. If any of you guys are familiar with the Rivergate Best Buy, people were lined up all the way down the sidewalk past Dick's and on past Old Navy almost to the end of the shopping center. There is no way in hell I would wait in that line. No. Way. I don't care if they were giving tv's away. It was the same at HH Gregg. I'll stick with Electronic Express, I have had good luck there for the last four years.

Just got home from getting off work. Went in at 8p last night. Our doors opened at midnight and there was a line of what looked like 800 people that wrapped around the building and half the shopping center.

Gonna have a beer and head to be so can get up here in a few hours and go back in! It really wasnt that bad!

Guest mustangdave

Sitting it out....here in front of my computer terminal at work in Lavergne....I've become a rather lazy lout...its gift cards for everyone...cept maybe the gran kids...I'll rely on CYBER Monday

Lowes is the best. Their sale started on-line on Wednesday at 11:00pm our time. I picked out what I wanted (all items from the sales ad were on line), chose in-store pickup and paid online, then showed up late this morning with my order number. 5 minutes later I'm headed to the car with a pre-loaded cart of my stuff.

Lowes is the best. Their sale started on-line on Wednesday at 11:00pm our time. I picked out what I wanted (all items from the sales ad were on line), chose in-store pickup and paid online, then showed up late this morning with my order number. 5 minutes later I'm headed to the car with a pre-loaded cart of my stuff.

I work at Lowes and it seems like more people did that this year than ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to but they were backordered on the wheels I want. Looks like Summit may get my order.

I picked up some Smittybuilt roll bar handles. Bought the front, got the rear free. Smittybuilt also has an inclinometer app, that is fully functional for .99 or 1.99. It's pretty cool. You can pick the vehicle, military Jeep, fJ, truck and something else. 6c53c4fc-e36a-f2f8.jpg