Anybody wanna comment on this one?

mav

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiger Woods

It appears that Tiger Wood's ex-wife bought a new $12 million dollar house and didn't like it for some reason, so she had it demolished. It is her money and she can do whatever she wants with it, but geeze.

This is one woman you don't want to cheat on.

Tiger Woods

It appears that Tiger Wood's ex-wife bought a new $12 million dollar house and didn't like it for some reason, so she had it demolished. It is her money and she can do whatever she wants with it, but geeze.

Seriously.

She only got about $100,000 $100,000,000 from Tiger. Blowing over a tenth of it in a snit like that makes you wonder if she's not about as childish as him.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot
not enough zeros

If I received 100 million because my wife cheated on me I would probably do something stupid with a good portion of my money. It may not involve destroying a mansion, but would be frivilous nonetheless... probably something involving two chicks, a lifetime supply of Jack Daniels and more weed than Willie Nelson... not that I've daydreamed about it or anything.

If I received 100 million because my wife cheated on me I would probably do something stupid with a good portion of my money. It may not involve destroying a mansion, but would be frivilous nonetheless... probably something involving two chicks, a lifetime supply of Jack Daniels and more weed than Willie Nelson... not that I've daydreamed about it or anything.

Two chicks? Dood... with $100M, dream a little bigger. Think Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.... all of them. :P

But seriously.... Tiger made one, and only one mistake. He got married.

In his world of mega-rich superstar athletes, no one would have cared if he had 16 girlfriends and 5 kids out of wedlock. He obviously could afford them. The media would've over looked it because of who he is. However, since he presented this "Mr. Perfect" family man image, when the crap hit the fan, they crucified him. He grew up with a poor example of how a husband should treat a wife (from his own father) so I suspect it was doomed from the beginning.

If I received 100 million because my wife cheated on me I would probably do something stupid with a good portion of my money. It may not involve destroying a mansion...

Although it might involve the Playboy mansion.

It's not that unusual - she bought property worth $12M and razed the old house.

A decent investment banker would allow her to yield close to that much annually in interest on the $110m principle alone.

And yes, the lot was worth most of that $12M - it's ocean front property in Palm Beach.

Call her crazy if you want, but she just did more to create jobs (razing and rebuilding a multi-million dollar home) than anyone in DC has done in years...

Yep, I just read that. Good for her. My apologies to you Ms. Nordegren for thinking you were nuts.

It seems like the media could do a better job and get the entire story before posting.