Let's see your AR's

Guest NYCrulesU

Guest Victor9er

^^^^

That's a pretty sweet looking zombie stick... even if it is pink :P

Actually, I'm digging the pink barrel beneath the black handguard, nice accent and a unique touch. You need some BUIS on there though, that EoTech won't last forever! ;)

But seriously, well done, super nice job! Mine is almost ready for an updated pic, just waiting on a tool so I can slap this thing together. Having the pieces/parts but not the tool to install them with is maddening! :lol:

Edited by Victor9er
Guest wickedwanda

^^^^

That's a pretty sweet looking zombie stick... even if it is pink :P

Actually, I'm digging the pink barrel beneath the black handguard, nice accent and a unique touch. You need some BUIS on there though, that EoTech won't last forever! ;)

But seriously, well done, super nice job! Mine is almost ready for an updated pic, just waiting on a tool so I can slap this thing together. Having the pieces/parts but not the tool to install them with is maddening! :lol:

Thanks a lot. good luck getting yours finished. don't forget to post pictures. I am hoping the EoTech will last for a few years at least. Haven't gotten to shoot it with it complete yet.

Guest Victor9er

Thanks a lot. good luck getting yours finished. don't forget to post pictures. I am hoping the EoTech will last for a few years at least. Haven't gotten to shoot it with it complete yet.

Oh I'm sure the EoTech itself will be fine, I was referring to battery life in the upcomming zombie apocolypse ;)

And thanks, I will be posting pics for sure once it's done, I already have the "before" pic posted a little further up this page ^^^^

Guest Victor9er

Finally!... I finally got my AR finished up the way I wanted it. I'll probably still add a flash light to it down the road but other than that it's pretty much done. You can see the "before" pic back a page or two, so here's the "after" pic...

(details below pic)

403782_477234798971616_445948228_n.jpg

It started life as a basic M&P-15OR, here's what I ended up adding:

Magpul CTR stock

Magpul Enhanced Rubber Buttpad

Noveske QD endplate

BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle (mod 4)

Magpul MIAD grip

Magpul BAD lever

Troy DOA folding rear BUIS

Troy M4 folding front BUIS

Aimpoint PRO red dot

Custom Engraved Dust Cover

Troy Low Profile Gas Block

Troy Bravo 11" Battle Rail

Magpul XTM Rail Panels

Magpul RSA

Magpul AFG

Battlecomp 1.0

Edited by Victor9er
  • 2 weeks later...

This is my first AR. RRA LAR-15 .556 with an EoTech 512, a Voodoo bungee sling and 3 Magpul mags. I plan to add a vertical grip with pressure switch and light. I do have an Insight 200 lumen light on it for now. I bought it for a patrol rifle. I did pay full retail as I didn't have time to shop around. I've got around 1600 in it. I love it so far. I've fired maybe 175 rounds with it. No problems. I plan on buying a 20" barrel upper for taking some coyotes this winter. I have a Nikon that needs a home. a6f851c8-9ce6-66e5.jpga6f851c8-9cf5-0cb2.jpg

This is my S&W M&P 15-22. It is a blast to shoot. Taken a few squirrels in it's day. I have over 5,000 rounds in this gun and it is still true. a6f851c8-9d54-384b.jpg

Edited by glowdotGlock
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest robin.kempton

I have the same exact M&P 15 OR.....just bought it prior to deploying to Afghanistan...got to hold it once and knew I had to have it. I've been here in Afghanistan purchasing Magpul furniture and an Aimpoint PRO sight for it. Keep me posted as to what you do to yours, curious to see what differences others decide to accessorize theirs with.........I'm a Magpul freak, we use their stuff here overseas, especially the Magpul PMAGS and foregrips. Good job and congrats on the purchase!

I'm going to continue the S&W love....

So I finally joined the EBR club! Just picked this up today at the gun show. I was hoping to stumble across the M&P 15T but alas those seem to be hard to find. I saw this one though, and I probably could have gotten it a little bit cheaper if I had decided to shop around and WAIT to get it... but when you're literally in the car and pulling out of the parking lot to leave and your wife tells you "go back and get it" well, you don't wait around for her to change her mind! :rofl:

So here is the "before" pic, I'll post an update once I make some mods to it down the road...

551231_447919455236484_688765459_n.jpg
S&W M&P-15OR