Zimmeran's brother gives his side of the story

Guest profgunner

Guest profgunner

"You return force with force when somebody assaults you. George was out of breath, he was barely conscious," the brother said. "There would have been George dead if he had not acted decisively and instantaneously in that moment when he was being disarmed." - George Zimmerman's brother

The media, no surprise, has turned this thing into a circus. One of the things I find most disgusting is the repeated use of the term "white hispanic" to describe Zimmeran. I guess describing him simply as "hispanic" doesn't quite fit the narrative they want to portray. White on black - yep, that's what keeps the story churning.

Edited by profgunner

"You return force with force when somebody assaults you. George was out of breath, he was barely conscious," the brother said. "There would have been George dead if he had not acted decisively and instantaneously in that moment when he was being disarmed." - George Zimmerman's brother

The media, no surprise, has turned this thing into a circus. One of the things I find most disgusting is the repeated use of the term "white hispanic" to describe Zimmeran. I guess describing him simply as "hispanic" doesn't quite fit the narrative they want to portray. White on black - yep, that's what keeps the story churning.

Yep, I agree fully. Does this mean that Barack Obama is a "White Negro"?

• Like 1

Obama distances himself as much as possible from the white gene pool churning inside him. It is not politically expedient for him to be white at all.

So if he is black, Zimmerman is hispanic albeit with a German last name. It plays better that way. If his name was Gonzales there would be little uproar over his part in this.

Guest 6.8 AR

Self appointed narcissistic and delusional internet spokesman LINKS2K has become,why,

I don't know.

Nothing wrong with anyone's post, Mike, except a mental midget's.

Guest 6.8 AR

Yep! I can see how arguments or discussions can turn into fist fights with some "feeling" their views are

being discriminated against, and it not even being the case, they stoop to lowering the argument to

another level. It almost sounds like what could have happened in some infamous case we are talking

about, couldn't it? :D

Zimmerman is hispanic albeit with a German last name.
I looked it up, Zimmerman is a JEWISH/GERMAN surname. So now the media can refer to him as a WHITE JEW hispanic. There's one thing Jessie and the Panthers hate more than whitey, that's Jews. Edited by K191145
  • Like 2

attitude is all wrong......Treyvon is dead because of his attitude and he punched the wrong guy - simple mis calculation

I am sure george didnt shoot the kid just because ,he shot the kid because he was getting his but whipped

So he's dead because he got ... ... uppity?

Zimmerman is a short fat man. Martin is a young athlete. Martin could have run circles around Zimmerman. The only way they could have gotten in to a fight is if Martin choose to, otherwise Martin could have simply ran away. "Speed is life" if you are faster than your opponent then you get to choose when and where to fight. If you find yourself at a disadvantage you can use your speed to break contact.

This is like a Road Rage incident only on the street. These type of encounters can make two perfectly decent strangers mad enough to kill each other. It is insane and it takes a mature person to resist and break contact.

Zimmerman is a short fat man. Martin is a young athlete. Martin could have run circles around Zimmerman. The only way they could have gotten in to a fight is if Martin choose to, otherwise Martin could have simply ran away. "Speed is life" if you are faster than your opponent then you get to choose when and where to fight. If you find yourself at a disadvantage you can use your speed to break contact.

This is like a Road Rage incident only on the street. These type of encounters can make two perfectly decent strangers mad enough to kill each other. It is insane and it takes a mature person to resist and break contact.

So if you are accosted on the street by a short fat man with a gun, you have a duty to retreat?

They couldn’t have got into a fight because Zimmerman grabbed him, punched him, or was using racially charged slurs?

I still don't see how we would accept a second hand account of the shooter's perspective as fact, but disregard the young girl who was on the phone with Martin at the time as lying for her boyfriend.

but disregard the young girl who was on the phone with Martin at the time as lying for her boyfriend.

I forgot to ask about that. Someone at work told me that a phone records check showed she was not on the phone with him at the time. But I can’t find that information in any of the stories. That’s a pretty easy fact to verify.Was she or wasn’t she?