Got a New OD Green Ruger LCR Today

I really like it. It is definitely my carry gun of choice. I hardly even notice it while I am carrying. I usually open carry, but it also fits perfectly in my pocket as well. I absolutely love the grip on it too. In a defense posture it would be extremely hard for a perp to grab the gun from my hand. I haven't shot it yet, but I likely will in the next week or so. This one will replace my LC9. The LC9 is a good gun, but it just didn't do it for me.

I bought the OD green version of the LCR. I didn't even know they made other colors. When I seen this one I had to have it.

DSC_0633.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HankRearden

Where did you get it?

I have seen the Navy ones but have not been able to find one the Army green models.

Edited by HankRearden

Where did you get it?

I have seen the Navy ones but have not been able to find one the Army green models.

I got it at Bills Outpost in Maryville. They had one of each color....black, green, and navy.

Now they only have the navy and the black one :)

This is the first revolver my wife has had ANYTHING positive to say about. Looks like I may have to try to find one.

Better do it now, prices are going up. I dropped by the gun store today and they told me the price just went up in the last couple days.

The only way I'd sell my wifes .38 LCR, that I love, is for a green .357 like that. I may have to find one for myself. The only time I ever get to carry it is when she's with me and lets me.