So my "ball and chain" has the condition Crocodile feet

4850c7de.jpg

You can see by the photo it presents with round, evenly spaced dark spots on the top of the foot.

I am sure there are others with this condition as it seems pretty common in our area.

It can last weeks or even months and is related to how much sun she is exposed to. It generally occurs only during warmer weather as well. There is a cure but I can't seem to get her to go along with it.

The cure you ask?

Stop wearing Crocs.

Dolomite

Guest nysos

I never could stand to wear those things. I avoid wearing anything I can't run in. The only time I wear sandles/flip flops is at my dads when I am going swimming or sometimes around the house if I know I need to step out to walk the dog or take the trash out, etc.

That picture is too funny though.

Edited by nysos

Crocs are great for changing into after backpacking all day. They let your feet air out and they just feel good after a day of hiking in leather boots. I hung a pair off my pack when we went to Philmont Scout Ranch in 2005 and they were one of the best things about getting into camp every day.

I also use them for gardening shoes. I like 'em!

Edited by DaddyO
Guest db99wj

Two kinds of people in the world, those that love crocs and those that hate them.

The ones that love them, own a pair.

Those that hate them, have never owned a pair.

Actual statistic may vary, but this is a consensus of data summarized into two statements.

They are great around the house, yard, beach, lake, fishing, jet ski, running to the store.

Guest Lester Weevils

The condition appears benign (and cute). They look like huge freckles. I like freckles.

Had some heel-less house slippers I'd wear around the house in the winter. A few years ago in january on vacation was replacing old windows with double-pane vinyl windows in the bedroom on the back side of the house, two stories up. Had the old windows removed, standing a foot off the floor on a short stool. Slipped out of a dang slipper and almost went out the window. Threw em away and decided shoes with heels are safer. :)

I love my Crocs. ( 5 pairs) I even have a pair of Skeletoes that a comfy as hell.

But that picture in too funny.

To Dolomite's Ball and chain, My Daughter loves her pink Crocs. She has two shades.

Edited by R1100R

I once gave a top level Energy Dept official (#2 guy) and his staff an hour-long tour and presentation on my laboratory facility. .

Unfortunately, I had managed to leave my dress shoes at home, and... I figured this out as the visitors were entering my building.

I already had changed into my black suit & tie. The only the only choices I had were my brown work/hiking boots or my black crocs.

The fed instantly looked down at my shoes and grinned. It only took my employers another five years to figure out a way to fire me.....

The moral of the story - "you may lose your job, but your crocs will always be there for you".

Edited by R_Bert

Haven't had a pair in a few years but really did like them for moments when slippers wouldn't suffice and real shoes weren't neccasery. Cheap comfortable and dang stylish.

R_Bert, my buddy who turned me on to them once told me they shine up nice with a bit of shoe polish...

Haven't had a pair in a few years but really did like them for moments when slippers wouldn't suffice and real shoes weren't neccasery. Cheap comfortable and dang stylish.

R_Bert, my buddy who turned me on to them once told me they shine up nice with a bit of shoe polish...