I can't believe I did it....

Spots

I had a job interview today, and decided to shave my beard. Worst idea ever.... I got the job, but my interviewer had a huge beard lol. So now now for the first time in close to a year Im clean shaven.

Me last week

2012-11-10_09-48-01_489.jpg

Me tonight
2012-12-14_18-13-09_623.jpg

Take a good long look, this may be the last time for a looonnngggg time.

• Like 1
I got on at RGIS, not the greatest but it pays alot more than sitting on my ass. And the hours are very flexible so I can keep pursuing other avenues Id prefer to work in. I had to shave it, I didnt know the employer attitude and we are way past hurting on money. I couldnt risk losing the job for it
  • Like 1

I had a job interview today, and decided to shave my beard. Worst idea ever.... I got the job, but my interviewer had a huge beard lol. So now now for the first time in close to a year Im clean shaven.

Me last week

2012-11-10_09-48-01_489.jpg

Me tonight
2012-12-14_18-13-09_623.jpg

Take a good long look, this may be the last time for a looonnngggg time.

WHOA DUDE...are you even even old enough to drive? J/K....

Congrats on the job buddy, you deserved the break!!!

Dave S

• Moderators

RGIS? What sort of work will you be doing? Congrats on the job though! Further evidence that there is indeed work out there for those that actually want it. If you don't mind me asking, how long were you without a job (and thus on unemployment I presume)? I don't think it was much over 2 months was it? 

My main point here is that there are so many people on unemployment but here you are and you are able to find a job within a short amount of time compared to people on unemployment and welfare for ages.

• Like 2
Don't worry Dolomite, Ill stay on top of the other postions we discussed. Cz ive had on and offs a year, but this was the longest, and the shop I was working in went belly up back in Oct. I spent everyday filling out applacations, dropping off resumes, and doing anything from splitting wood to working on cars off craigslist to make ends meet. The jobs are there, and I refuse to get on welfare and goverment cheese when I'm a young able bodied man capable of work. Its just not how I was raised.
  • Like 3

Don't worry Dolomite, Ill stay on top of the other postions we discussed. Cz ive had on and offs a year, but this was the longest, and the shop I was working in went belly up back in Oct. I spent everyday filling out applacations, dropping off resumes, and doing anything from splitting wood to working on cars off craigslist to make ends meet. The jobs are there, and I refuse to get on welfare and goverment cheese when I'm a young able bodied man capable of work. Its just not how I was raised.

Makes me proud to know you Spots!

Good things come to good people...never forget that!

Dave S

Edited by DaveS
  • Like 1

Congrats on the job! I don't think I would know you without the beard!  As you have seen me in person, you know i don't have a beard, but 2 years ago I did.  I shaved it to get the job I have now. I always said no job was worth shaving for, but I was wrong. Congrats again, well deserved!

Congrats on the job! I don't think I would know you without the beard!  As you have seen me in person, you know i don't have a beard, but 2 years ago I did.  I shaved it to get the job I have now. I always said no job was worth shaving for, but I was wrong. Congrats again, well deserved!

Spots is good people, he really deserved a break!  As much as he's done for folks and asked nothing in return...he was due something good coming his way!

Dave S