Tgo member marries

glock55

Guest drv2fst

Congrats! has anyone carried at their own wedding before ?

Here in the South, it's traditional for the father of the Bride to carry a shotgun at the wedding.

Here in the South, it's traditional for the father of the Bride to carry a shotgun at the wedding.

well I knew that much if they didn't not many people would get married ! :-D

Thanks guys! It was a fun ceremony with great friends and family. The wife rejected the idea of gettin hitched at the shooting match today ... but in general is supportive of the habit. I'm a lucky guy! Looking forward to a lifetime of fun times and good memories. Edited by npgunner
  • Like 3

Thanks guys! It was a fun ceremony with great friends and family. The wife rejected the idea of gettin hitched at the shooting match today ... but in general is supportive of the habit. I'm a lucky guy! Looking forward to a lifetime of fun times and good memories.

You best not get caught on here whilst on the honeymoon , congrats !

It is great having a wife who supports, or is even involved, in the gun "habit". My wife owns about as many guns as I do and shoots regularly. She pushed me to build my silencer, she is pushing me to get a MG and she wants to go to Knob Creek or another MG shoot.

Congratulations.

Dolomite

When I met your Wife, she said she just got into shooting so she'd get to hang out with you. either way, it's a win for you.

When I met your Wife, she said she just got into shooting so she'd get to hang out with you. either way, it's a win for you.

She has actually been shooting since about 1991. She would hunt jackrabbits with me in New Mexico. Then in Alabama she would shoot a lot more and then when we moved up here she became a lot more involved.

Dolomite