TGO branded PVC morale patches?

TGO branded PVC morale patches?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy them?

• Yes!
    • No - I just like voting on polls.

• Administrator

How many of you would be interested in something like this made with the TGO logo with a velcro backing to slap on your gear?

usflag-mini-pvc-002.jpg

japan-str-pvc-batch1a.jpg

As my friend Joe put it the other day, PVC patches are the new cool-kid tactical gear.  I'm not sure how high speed or low drag it'll make you, but I was thinking it might be a fun way to identify fellow TGO'ers while you're out and about.  And frankly if your gear is anything like mine, you've probably got velcro panels on all sorts of crap.

We'd need a minimum quantity order to make it work.  We can decide on a round one with just the TGO Icon logo or we can do a square one with the TGO "State" logo or something.  If there's enough interest I can start working on some designs.

• Administrator

I'd have to violate my policy of skulls/Latin only tough guy patches on my kit, but yeah, put me down.

We can have a skull with a sombrero incorporated into the design.  Just throwing that out there.

• Like 1

We can have a skull with a sombrero incorporated into the design.  Just throwing that out there.

That's okay, my kit already has so many skulls and various crossed weaponry patches that the awesomeness figuratively shakes the ground I walk on. Any addition to the implied toughness on my kit could create such a density of badass that the Earth itself would be compressed by its gravitational pull.

Better to stick with something more subdued, like the good ol' TGO logo.
  • Like 1

the awesomeness figuratively shakes the ground I walk on. Any addition to the implied toughness on my kit could create such a density of badass that the Earth itself would be compressed by its gravitational pull.

so what your saying is it would make you only 1/100th as bad as Chuck Norris?

I'm up for the round one. Subdued or full color doesn't matter so much, maybe one of both.

Mostly looking for something that I can wear out and around, or at a gun show, to help seek out and identify fellow TGO'ers. A lot of good folks out there that I only know by their aliases on the forum.

Clearly, IMO, we need some sort of secret sign or secret handshake. . . .

[Not to change the subject, but I'd really like to see a colored cloisonne pin I can wear in a ball cap, or on a suit-jacket lapel (for the rare times I'm stuck in a suit.)]

• Like 1