Putting Habib in his place!

So if your religion has a problem with swine why in the hell would you buy land new to a pig farm.Thats like someone with a peanut allergy building a house next to Planter's Peanuts factory and asking them to pack up and leave.

• Like 1

So if your religion has a problem with swine why in the hell would you buy land new to a pig farm.Thats like someone with a peanut allergy building a house next to Planter's Peanuts factory and asking them to pack up and leave.

Because the guy is just that arrogant and thought he'd get the farmer to get rid of the pigs. I hope the pig farm is constantly upwind from the property.
  • Like 2

I think I have said this before and I will say it again. These people move in, and just think they can have their way. It happens every where just not in TX. I am proud of the farmer for standing up to this scourge, that is slowly but surely undermining the way of life in the USA.

Yes, we have freedom of religion don’t get me wrong. If these folks want to howl at the moon, bang a gong and talk to their dead ancestors (or what ever they do) I have no problem with it.. But if they want me to change something, just because they don’t like it???

SCREW THEM!!!!!!! 

• Like 6

Dollars to donuts says it's pronounced kuhMAHL. I've known a guy by this name.

Your probably right, but I'm sure it's pronounced 'camel' in TX. Doesn't matter anyway, but I had to listen again when the reporter in the video called him "camel".

My hat is off to this farmer for standing up to his muslim neighbor. Good for you Buddy!!!

Dave S

hahaha. i love the reporters face after his opening statement ...

and this is true 'merica right there, we need more of this kind of thing :usa:

Does anyone have an update on this story that came out 6 1/2 years ago?

:taser: :death:
 what a buzzkill ... haha

Edited by npgunner

Does anyone have an update on this story that came out 6 1/2 years ago?

Who cares how long ago it came out. It's a good story and you just got to like it. Well don't you?

Dave S

• Like 1
Guest AmericanWorkMule
I can't stand how those californans act either

My question-why do outsiders move in and expect everyone around them change to satisfy their needs.I say they can move back to their home country if they don't like it.

My question-why do outsiders move in and expect everyone around them change to satisfy their needs.I say they can move back to their home country if they don't like it.

I agree. The request is insane. I moved in, so you have to change. Ridiculous!

One of many things I dont understand about Muslims is hiow they immigrate to all these countries because apparently they dont like it at home, and then right away they wanna start changing the new country to make it like home?? WTF?  I have watched CAIR for years use our own laws against us.

Guest nra37922

One of many things I dont understand about Muslims is hiow they immigrate to all these countries because apparently they dont like it at home, and then right away they wanna start changing the new country to make it like home?? WTF?  I have watched CAIR for years use our own laws against us.

The same can be said about a lot of the trash coming here from third world cesspools.

• Moderators

One of many things I dont understand about Muslims is hiow they immigrate to all these countries because apparently they dont like it at home, and then right away they wanna start changing the new country to make it like home?? WTF? I have watched CAIR for years use our own laws against us.

The same can be said about a lot of the trash coming here from third world cesspools.

You mean like California and New York?
  • Like 2