You won't believe what Piers Morgan said.

Blind, dumb squirrels do occasionally find an acorn.

Don't get excited.

Don't get me wrong, I still equate him to the crusty white film that accumulates in the corner of your mouth. I'm just shocked at his momentary sign of intelligence.

• Like 2

He is only saying that because of the AP business.  Allot of reporters feel their 1st amendment was stepped (rightfully so) and only now are they angry about rights being lost.

We have been saying it all along, the 2nd protects the first.  In fact it protects them all.

House of cards, don't pulling and the whole things come down.

• Like 2
Guest 6.8 AR

When he agrees with Ted Nugent on the 2nd Amendment, I'll be convinced the world is

spinning backwards.

Before long the media will begin the ratcheting up on their support of everything Obama.

All this is temporary. They will all get back to their swooning, soon enough.

He still needs to leave the good ole U.S.A imho. Let him go preach his liberal bs to the brits. Our affairs are none of his business.

What's really funny is how the press is all upset about the Govt intruding on their 1st Amendment RIghts after all the years they've 

spent treadin on our 2nd Amendment Rights. I love that! 

Lp

• Like 1

When he agrees with Ted Nugent on the 2nd Amendment, I'll be convinced the world is

spinning backwards.

Before long the media will begin the ratcheting up on their support of everything Obama.

Some of this stuff may actually stick. I'm kinda with Rumsfeld on this. You have Piers and Jon Stewart bitchin' about Obama, and even the MSNBC idiot has lost his tingle.

Some of this stuff may actually stick. I'm kinda with Rumsfeld on this. You have Piers and Jon Stewart bitchin' about Obama, and even the MSNBC idiot has lost his tingle.

Morning Joe Uber Rino was giving BHO hell this am for simply being STOOPID regardless of anything else, and even Mika The Commie was having to swallow hard and nod along with him.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

spinning backwards.

While I agree that the media will likely go back to supporting him, the fact that Morgan said what he did is huge IMO. Admitting that our government can do something tyrannical, is the first step in arming (pun intended) yourself to guard against it.
  • Like 2
Guest PapaB

He called the IRS thing "borderline tyrannical" which is like saying someone that's 5' 6" and 350 lbs is borderline overweight. One rep from Texas told of a constituant that applied for a tax exempt status 3 years ago. The application is still pending but since applying the following has occured. Her business taxes and personal taxes were audited, she was visited by the FBI's terrorism task force and she's been the subject of 4 FBI inquiries. In addition, her business has been investigated by the EPA and OSHA. The IRS claims it didn't share information with any other agencies (which would be illegal) but this all, coincidentally, started a couple of months after submitting her 501c3 application. Bringing the full force of gov't down on someone because of their political beliefs is pretty much the definition of tyranny and it's not even close to borderline. Add to that the 96 questions sent to groups of certain political leanings applying for 501c3 status. This wasn'i just tea party or conservative groups but even extended to groups that wanted to reign in the gov't in any way, groups that were pro-Israel in nature and even more groups.

When it comes to getting a "clue" the man can barely find the letter "c".

W
O
W

There may be hope after all....

I wouldn't go that far.  :yuck:

Who's Piers Morgan and why should I care?

He's a political pundit on CNN who has millions of liberal followers, many of whom vote. That's why.  :cool:

Guest 6.8 AR

Whatever Piers Morgan says, it usually falls on someone else's ears, not mine. I only know of his antics when one

of you post a video with him on it being made a fool.

As for the rest of the media, they're on a sabbatical from the swooning and smooching they usually have for the

almighty President Kardashian. what they are up to is trying to sneak in some credibility, but only temporarily. This

won't last much longer. They will have to eventually circle the wagons and prepare to fight for Herr Leader when

these killings(Benghazi), IRS abuses and God only knows what else gets investigated. when the media finally

realizes this president has done too many impeachable acts to cover up, they will go back to full speed redirect

against every bit of it. Maybe even Fox. I hope not.

But hope is an impossible word to use nowadays, isn't it?