Anti-Muslim Speech Can Be Punished

Guest ThePunisher
I guess Sharia law has now supplanted our Constitutional law. Let me be the first to say that all radical Muslims that hate the USA and us infidels can kiss my big pork a**.
Guest 6.8 AR

He can suggest a lot of things, but being successful prosecuting that first case will open a can of worms he

may not want to have done.

Guest 6.8 AR

So, the Eastern District of Tennessee US Attorney is not much more than a civil rights attorney? That's real good.

His version of "educating" is prosecution of dumb, not necessarily just law. Where did he get his roots? Southern

Poverty Law Center?

He has got to know better than this.  My take on it is that he is a lap dog for the Obamaites trying to fool the muslum population (...and other low information children...) into believing there are limits on free political speech.

It's nothing but pandering to the "blue state children".  This has already been ruled on.  You cannot muzzle free political speech; no matter how heinous it may seem to some readers or hearers or seers.  The constitutional lawyer types on both sides of the political spectrum would love to see him make a move on this one.  They may come and give someone a little talkin to and 'interview" them under the guise of a factfinding mission; but they will never prosecute anyone.  They cant afford to.  Remember the Ted Nugent speech at the NRA convention (...http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/secret-looking-ted-nugent-violent-anti-obama-message-225142639.html

...) ?   Check this one out too:  http://archive.firstamendmentcenter.org/Speech/internet/news.aspx?id=24103

Check this one out too:  http://www.uscourts.gov/educational-resources/get-involved/legal-concepts/rule-law/express-unpopular-views.aspx

I say its a bluff, nothin more.

leroy

Edited by leroy
  • Like 1

It's not a bluff, it's the future.

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon.

It is part of the plan that the muslim brotherhood wants for our country.

They get the government to cover for them, the ACLU to help as well.

Load up the lard lubed boolites!!!

The silence coming from American Muslims is deafening. I figured they would be speaking out against suicide bombers killing innocent men, women and children or killing little girls for going to school, but they are silent.  It doesn't set well with me..............

• Like 4
Guest RedLights&Sirens

So, uh, how does he think they would enforce this?

Just shove it down our throat like they do everything else.

The silence coming from American Muslims is deafening. I figured they would be speaking out against suicide bombers killing innocent men, women and children or killing little girls for going to school, but they are silent.  It doesn't set well with me..............

They wont, for 2 reasons.

1st, they fear their own will come after them.

2nd, they endorse the acts.

You get to pick the reason.

• Like 3

Remember back a couple of years ago that pastor in Florida Jerry Jones burned a koran and he's not been charged with a crime.  Even Obama said he had the right to do it, but hoped that he wouldn't due to the dangers it could impose on our troops in Islamic countries.  I do agree though, things are getting more crazy in this country a little more each day.

• Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

Primarily because of his Justice Dept. spinning out junk like this one. Just a little while back, he spun the idea

of essentially licensing journalists. He challenged the tax exempt status of conservative groups by nothing more

than harrassment. Why wouldn't he do this? It's right up his alley, in Chicago.

I am sure many have seen this:

http://civilusdefendus.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/liberty-vs-sharia-july-2010-ltr.pdf

but of particular interest and X-ring accurate from the article:

STAGE 1: INFILTRATION
Muslims are moving to non-Muslim countries in increasing numbers and the beginning of cultural conflicts are visible, but often subtle.
• First migration wave to non-Muslim “host” country.
• Appeal for humanitarian tolerance from the host society.
• Attempts to portray Islam as a peaceful & Muslims as victims of mis-understanding and racism (even though Islam is not a ‘race’).
• High Muslim birth rate in host country increase Muslim population.
• Mosques used to spread Islam and dislike of host country & culture.
• Calls to criminalize “Islamophobia” as a hate crime.
• Threatened legal action for perceived discrimination.
• Offers of “interfaith dialog” to indoctrinate non-Muslims.

Seems reasonable to be able to speak the truth, to me anyway.

• Like 2
Guest ThePunisher
It won't be too long before our country ends up like London, France, and Europe. The electorate were mesmerized into electing a Muslim for POTUS by the MSM. This country and the world has gone completely bonkers on a fast track.
I posted in the other thread about this, but I get the impression they are speaking about threats made on social media, not offensive speech.

If I say, "Muslims are a bunch sheep raping screw heads", I'm protected under the 1st Amendment.

If I go to an Islamic Facebook page and post, "I'm gonna break the legs of one of you sheep raping Muslims", I have just committed a crime. I think the civil rights violation comes into play since the threat itself is aimed at intimidating someone with violence due to simply practicing their religion. That should not be okay for anyone to do in the US, whether it be aimed at Jews, Christians, Muslims, atheists, Hindus, etcetera.

Remember back a couple of years ago that pastor in Florida Jerry Jones burned a koran and he's not been charged with a crime.  Even Obama said he had the right to do it, but hoped that he wouldn't due to the dangers it could impose on our troops in Islamic countries.  I do agree though, things are getting more crazy in this country a little more each day.

Like they weren't getting shot at before. Like that video that no one saw was the reason for attacks on the embassies.