Stevie Wonder won't sing in any state with stand your ground laws

As others have wisely opined; how is he gonna know? 

Who cares about him and his panderin buddies.  Who cares whether he comes (...or goes...) anywhere.  I sure dont. 

I bet his bodyguards are carryin and know about thuggery; but that is just reserved for the "annointed" and "enlightened ones"; not us rustic "crackers".   I say he's just another race baitin child.

Stevie wonder and others like him have no idea about "bad times" and discrimination, and it makes me sick to hear these jackasses bray.   Here in east tennessee (...lafollette...) there was another black artist named William Howard Taft Armstrong.  We know him today as "Louie Bluie" (...now dead...), a great jazz artist.   His early life was spent "across the tracks" where the only folks that would have anything to do with black folks were the poor italians who also worked the mines and blast furnaces with the black folks; and built the coke ovens and did the stonework for the LaFollette Iron and Steel Company (...closed in 1934, i think...).  

The leading citizens of the hamlet that became lafollette told the owners of LaFollette Iron and Steel: "...You can bring them here, but we better not see 'em and we better not hear 'em...".  These truly discriminated against folks got up early, caught the LaFollette Coal and Iron Train; went to work before daylight and came in after dark, minded their business, mined the coal, built the stonework, tended the blast furnaces, made the iron, and put up with being "...not seen and not heard..."; all the while providing for and raising their families while doin it.   Contrast that to this dammed welfare driven maitriarcial society ya have today; where folks stay on the dole for generations, make babies with multiple fathers, and bitch about everything. 

By the way, ole Louie said in an interview one time that the italians (...white guys...) taught him how to play the mandolin and violin.   They were the only folks that would associate with him.   Think about that one for a bit....   He had an old time band called the "Tennessee Chocolate Drops", but they couldnt make any money.  They went to Chicago, and the rest is history.

I say the hell with these overpriviledged race baiting children; but ive already said that.  They make me sick.

leroy

Edited by leroy

Everyone has failed to mention that stand your ground laws had absolutely nothing to do with this case.

Yup, and not to mention the fact that the only reason for stand your ground for existing is to protect people who have otherwise lawfully defended themselves or their families from a "must retreat" or "should have retreated" requirement, that was completely bogus from the beginning.

It was/is bogus because it allowed the MMQBing of the incident with the highly popular hypothetical "what if's" scenarios everyone seems so fond of using, a perfect example as in the Zimmerman should have stayed in the truck asshattery, essentually turning a self-defense scenario into a cold blooded murder based on something that DIDN'T HAPPEN but what they believe could/should have happened ... which is completely contradictory to a case presented/judged based on facts & evidence, not speculation &/or hypothesis.
At least Stevie has an excuse for thinking George is white...he can't effin see him! What about the dumba$$es with good eyes, what's their excuse???
Just to be clear, I don't excuse his remarks, he said Florida was his favorite rapper, he is an idiot.
Guest copperhead_1911

As far as staying out of dixie ( most have good gun laws)

Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you stevie.