WWII vet beaten to death by two black teens

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/elderly-man-dies-after-being-attacked-outside-ice-arena/-/101214/21574858/-/9flm7iz/-/index.html

WTF is going on?  It seems like we are hearing a lot more of these type of stories lately.  Perhaps our justice system is a little too tolerant.  I would be satisfied if we went a little more OT, an eye for an eye, etc...

Edited by mav
  • Like 2
Guest TresOsos

Or fearless leader and that joke of an Attorney General and the lamestream media and racebaters are getting the exact reaction they hoped for.

Preach hate your going to get hate.

It is a shame what is going on to our country.

The more I hear stuff like this, the man shot in the back, the baby in the face, the more I worry.

The sad part, when a thug is shot by a gun owner defending them self it will be a hate crime.

The race batters will come out of the wood work.

The parents of these people NEED to held up and made to be made to pay as well as the thugs!!!

Teach them nothing and you get nothing but trouble.

Raise them well and you get someone that will be good for everyone.

Edited by RED333
  • Like 2

I believe this administration and many of those who support this administration are hoping to incite a race war/civil unrest.

I understand how irrational that sounds, but I believe that different groups and probably for quite different reasons see benefit to them/their particular cause if an actual race war got going so I echo the comments above "watch your back".

I'm not suggesting that all blacks are killers looking for a "cracka" to kill but I think some clearly are, egged on from Obama to Jeremiah Wright.

• Like 3

It is a shame what is going on to our country.

The more I hear stuff like this, the man shot in the back, the baby in the face, the more I worry.

The sad part, when a thug is shot by a gun owner defending them self it will be a hate crime.

The race batters will come out of the wood work.

The parents of these people NEED to held up and made to be made to pay as well as the thugs!!!

Teach them nothing and you get nothing but trouble.

Raise them well and you get someone that will be good for everyone.

If they actually had PARENTS they probably wouldn't be out killing people...most of them have bio donors at best.

• Like 2
Well it's obvious that some disgrunted souls have already "gone to war with whitey" at individual & small groups level, it will take a catalyst of some sort for a larger & more organized racial conflict to start.

I believe that the clearly manufactured Trayvon/Zimmerman "rage" was an attempt at exactly that, it is obvious to me that another attempt will follow suit, I just hope it is unsuccessful...
Stuff like this has always happened and always will happen. A couple of cowards killing a defenseless person is nothing new. It is a horrible crime that should be punished by death, but I am not convinced this is anything more than inhumanity which has existed throughout mankind's history on this earth.

Let us not fall into the same trap that liberals do every time a white guy kills a black guy. I agree that if the races were reversed that the libs would be all over this, but we should be better than them. They are the race baiters.
  • Like 4

From the report on Fox this morning, the guy was waiting for a friend because the friend didn't want to walk alone through the parking lot. Tells me this may be a  bad area. I know we should all know our surroundings and be on guard. I think with this event and the shooting in OK, it just efisizes this. Watch your back. 

What a frickin tragedy. We really need to start dropping the hammer on this type of feces.

Yeah and I've got the perfect hammer to drop. In their face. With every ounce of strength Ive got. Seriously this just validates the need to carry even more. Just once I wish these guys would find an old man like my dad and get their ass handed to them.

Tapatalk ate my spelling.