Since this is a gun forum, is anyone giving or receiving any firearms or related accessories this Christmas?

mav

The title is self-explanatory.

I gave my girlfriend one of her Christmas presents today, a Gen 4 Glock 19.  This is her first gun, and she was very excited.  She shot my modified G19 earlier this week, and I was shocked how well she shot it.

Walmart.com has Flambeau pistol cases for $5 shipped (marked down from $15) so I bought a few to give out. These are the same cases SIG uses for their P series. My dad & brother will each have a pistol case & a few boxes of ammo waiting for them under the tree when they visit.

http://www.walmart.com/msharbor/ip/Flambeau-Outdoors-1411-14-Pistol-Case/23578632?wmlspartner=VCSYInvXQp8&sourceid=08215874150683696657&oid=223073.1&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

Edited by luvmyberetta

Giving my son (age 23) the following:

a full brick of Remington Subsonic .22cal LR

a gun case

and a new Henry .22 lever-action rifle.

He's getting the Henry because every time we go to the range I never get to shoot mine because he monopolizes it. So now he'll have one "just like ol' Dad's."

My fiance' is also giving him a spam can of 7.62x54 for his Mosin,

I guess he'll have a pretty decent Christmas. :cool:

Edited by tartanphantom

Sadly, I doubt I'll receive any guns or related items. My wife says she won't buy me a gun...never would know what I want, and refuses to let me pick it out so she can buy it.

So maybe after the New Year, I'll look for a Smith 617 or a 351 PD for myself.

• Like 1

As far as receiving goes, I got my Christmas gift from my wife early this year in the form of a Dillon 650 press and while it's not a firearm, i'm still pretty excited. It will allow me the feed my firearms at a much quicker rate. She also told and of our family members that happened to ask that I had most anything that I NEED but that I would like to have gift cards to Outpost Armory to help buy parts for the Dillon so now I see an electric case feeder on the horizon.

When it comes to giving firearms and related stuff I bought a Phoenix arms pocket pistol in .22lr for one of my brother in laws so he'll get that and a brick of ammo for it under the tree. My "about to be brother in law" who is an Irishmen that met my sister in Toronto and will be moving to New York City where my sisters work is after the wedding will not be receiving a pistol, for obvious reasons.. He's going to hate NYC even more after he realizes that is the reason he did not get a gun :) I bought him knives and a sweatshirt from the my local range for him but the big part of his gift is a bit more complicated. My sister and him will be getting married in April and all of his Irish family and friends will be stateside for the wedding. Most are gun enthusiast as much as they can be since about all they can own is a bolt rifle and that's if you have a reason for owning one that the police agree with so they are very sheltered compared to TN so he wants to spend a few days at the range while they are all here (probably 12-15 shooters). He is receiving reloading components so that I can have enough ammo loaded up to allow them to shoot until they are sick of shooting.

I am also giving some mags and other accessories as gifts to some friends. 

I hope everyone here has a blessed Christmas.. 

Mrs DustBuster has offered to buy ammo or a gun supply gift card and pay for one of the range memberships.she'd rather see me do other things but she knows Shooting is a safe hobby versus other things guys get in to. i wanted to get her a sig mosquito as a starter but she has commented "don't buy me a gun,I can't fit anymore junk in my purse, I can kill someone with a pen if needed) nuff said ...was gonna use a TGO lower to build my son a pistol but he's afraid to take it where he goes to college as they have a no gun policy. ( yeah I know)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.