Anyone ever order ammo from MunireUSA?

I gotta say I am against the fedora version only because the hipsters seemed to have hijacked em and beards. I shaved my beard into my fedora and burned it as a sacrifice to the Gods.

I did sign up as a benefactor and if I have a choice I'd like the conquistador version :) Edited by Ugly

Just an FYI - lots of companies pay folks to promote their products on the web, posting positive reviews and comments on forums and other sites, as a way to improve their reputation and increase their search engine rankings. The folks that do this type of work are usually not employees, and often work from remote locations (out of their homes). And in some cases they are not even paid, they may be friends or relatives of the company, or just someone with a vested interest such as a share holder or product tester. They even have computerized bots that do this type of thing. This is why it seemed terribly suspicious to me. An old thread is revived with a very generic but highly glowing review which sounded like it was fresh out of the marketing department, and the member was a brand new member that did not take the time to complete their profile or introduce themselves, and then immediately abandons ship when their first post is questioned. I have no doubt that bootsgal is a real person, just didn't think her first 2 posts were appropriate even if she had nothing but good intentions. But then I expect a bit more from TGO, since this place has always been a cut above other forums.

Good info and well said.

But don't delete the Posts. They are both educational and entertaining. To varying degrees for all I'm sure.

It could be me but after this post started, I started getting emails from munire 3 and 4 a day. Haven't received one before that for about two months. Odd, or is it.

That it is.

But not to be outdone by the good guns & ammo folks, who charge outrageous S&H, look at the restaurant business.

$5 meal + $2 for a small tea. Not unusual. I started ordering water. Free.....so far. LOL

Edited by Grunt67
  • 2 years later...

Blatant self-promotion without paying for a Benefactor account aside....shipping is still crazy high on what I just spec'd out. 1K rds of Wolf 7.62x39 at 218.50 is inline with other shops, maybe a couple of bucks cheaper. Then comes the $60.54 shipping charge. Even SGAmmo isn't that high.

ETA: In case anyone's wondering why it looks like I dredged up this old thread, I didn't. There was a post just before mine from someone at Munire promoting themselves (w/o TGO Vendor status) and about how great their prices are an how they've got the best shipping rates ever, or something like that. The post was removed. What you see above from me is my response to that now-deleted post.

Edited by monkeylizard
  • 4 weeks later...