Any other Game of Thrones fans? ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

did not see that coming.  So who did it?

I've read the books, so I knew that was coming.  Unless they change the storyline from the books, anyone who has read them can answer your question, but that would bring on more  complaints about spoilers ...

So since the king got married and has died, is Margery the queen still?    who is the king now?

And I like Theon becoming a gimp.

Dynastic succession.  Tommen becomes the king, Margery is out now, as the widow of a former king is not part of the dynasty, in fact her position could (not saying will, or should, no spoiler here) become quite precarious, depending on how certain characters react to the succession ...

And if anything, the show has vastly understated the Bastard's treatment and mutilation of Theon as compared to the books ...

I've read the books, so I knew that was coming.  Unless they change the storyline from the books, anyone who has read them can answer your question, but that would bring on more  complaints about spoilers ...

Dynastic succession.  Tommen becomes the king, Margery is out now, as the widow of a former king is not part of the dynasty, in fact her position could (not saying will, or should, no spoiler here) become quite precarious, depending on how certain characters react to the succession ...

And if anything, the show has vastly understated the Bastard's treatment and mutilation of Theon as compared to the books ...

All you have to do to post spoilers is hit the special BB code button (the third one), select background color, put this hex code #000000, which makes the background black. Then type away and someone has to highlight the text to see it.

Edited by Daniel

I am leaning towards Margeary's grandmother arranging the poison wine.  While Goffrey was in his death throes and others were panicking or whatever she was sitting there like  :whistle: Probably wrong though as it seems too obvious.

All you have to do to post spoilers is hit the special BB code button (the third one), select background color, put this hex code #000000, which makes the background black. Then type away and someone has to highlight the text to see it.

You are obviously not a technologically-challenged, non-dexterous, potentially senile, old fart ...

• Moderators
[quote name="Daniel" post="1138732" timestamp="1397530257"]All you have to do to post spoilers is hit the special BB code button (the third one), select background color, put this hex code #000000, which makes the background black. Then type away and someone has to highlight the text to see it.[/quote] Considering the high amount of folks that view the threads here through tapatalk or other mobile skin/ browser, I don't think that works for a lot of folks. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  • Like 2
[quote name="Daniel" post="1138732" timestamp="1397530257"]All you have to do to post spoilers is hit the special BB code button (the third one), select background color, put this hex code #000000, which makes the background black. Then type away and someone has to highlight the text to see it.[/quote] My personal feelings are that anyone who does this should be subject to Theon's treatment - not the spoilers part just the invisible text bs

Not sure but would not surprise me if it was Cersei.

I was pissed last night.  I felt cheated.  Poison was much to easy way for him to die.  He really needed to be beaten and tortured before he was killed.

Have to agree. Maybe it's because we watched the first three seasons in the space of a couple of weeks but it seems like he barely had time to really get us to hate him.

In fact, it makes me a little concerned that ol' GRRM has made the mistake of M Night Shylaman and got a little enamoured of a technique he got praised for (in this case, killing people off early and unexpectedly). I'm sure it's better paced in the books though.

As to the poisoning, I'm thinking it could have been Sansa since she picked up the cup. She would have had to be pre-prepared though.

Edited by tnguy

Cercie will be Queen Regent because butthead's brother is now king but he is still a child.   Butthead is the nicest word I can use for Joferry.

Its painfully obvious that Joffery was a bunghole because he was raised to be a bunghole.   Tell someone they are better than everyone else and can do no wrong  as a child, that is what you get.   He was an evil creature, sure, but a tragic one as well.  

Its fun watching people guess around at what is gonna happen.  All I can say is, don't even bother trying to predict this plot. 

• Like 2

I have not seen much of the show ... and I have not read the books ... or heard from anyone who has, but I say the mom killed the kid.  Addictive lust for power is a nasty thing to have inside... she seems to have it in spades.

[quote name="Jonnin" post="1138984" timestamp="1397582359"] All I can say is, don't even bother trying to predict this plot. [/quote] Just like real life........both good and bad die young sometimes. I'm an old guy who's never gotten into the fantasy thing but I love this show. I loved the books even better. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its painfully obvious that Joffery was a bunghole because he was raised to be a bunghole.   Tell someone they are better than everyone else and can do no wrong  as a child, that is what you get.   He was an evil creature, sure, but a tragic one as well.  

Its fun watching people guess around at what is gonna happen.  All I can say is, don't even bother trying to predict this plot. 

I have a couple of out-there ideas but I'd just be guessing. May just have to plow into the books.

Though I guess it's a possibility they will go for a fairly quick reveal. That seems to be the trend these days.

Edited by tnguy

Its fun watching people guess around at what is gonna happen.  All I can say is, don't even bother trying to predict this plot

Basically sums it up right there :)