Secret Santa.. show us what you got....

My TGO Secret Santa must've stopped by while I was at work.  A pretty neat pocket flashlight and several humidity packs for my cigar humidor.  My Secret Santa must have looked at my TGO profile to learn that I enjoy cigars.  Thank you, Secret Santa!!  I'm truly appreciative for your thoughtful gifts!!

[URL=http://s1053.photobucket.com/user/mootw/media/Secret%20Santa/20141211_075753_zpsm7vidsik.jpg.html]20141211_075753_zpsm7vidsik.jpg[/URL]

Edited by mootw
  • Like 1
  • Moderators

mZg9VMC.png

My Secret Santa did very well this year!

• Plastic Ammo Can
  • Box of 12 Game Load
  • Box of Hornady 9mm
  • Pocket Knife
  • Earplugs
  • Space Blanket (I love these)
  • CRKT Eat'N Tool
  • Something I have never heard of called .22lr. It seems to be ammo, but it is small so I doubt it will ever truly catch on;)

• Like 5

I received my gift today and words cannot express how much I appreciate the lengths my Secret Santa, and his helper, went through to find me a perfect gift. I was honestly at a loss for words upon reading the letter. Caring enough to to do what you did on my behalf is humbling. I am sure it was not easy to find me the perfect gift but you did and I truly appreciate it more than words can say. And I can honestly say that anyone who would do what you guys did, and give me the gift you did, is a true friend. I want you guys to know that if there is ever anything you need please feel free to ask.

And for those of you who are wondering what my Secret Santa gave me, they gave me money. But what they gave me was more than just money. They also wrote a heartfelt letter, that made this gift very, very personal. And cash allows me to buy the perfect gift which, in the end, is all my, or any, Secret Santa wants for the person getting the gift.

In closing I would like to say thanks. Thanks to my Secret Santa for giving me the perfect gift and a personal letter. I would like to say thanks to Metalhead for putting this on. I would also like to thank TGO David for providing us with a place for our TGO family to come together, share our lives , our stories as well as the highs, and the lows, with other members of our TGO family.

• Like 19

Just received my package....My Secret Santa  ROCKS!!!!!!!  I love to read and warbirds are an addiction....thank you Secret Santa!  My gift is coming from a 3rd party also and is scheduled to go out next week.

[/URL]">http://[url=http://s1239.photobucket.com/user/Armybrat1961/media/PC130047_zps5b196aa3.jpg.html]PC130047_zps5b196aa3.jpg[/URL]

Edited by ArmyBrat61
  • Like 1

'Twas the night before Christmas...yada, yada, yada....I came home from work to find a box. And what to my wondering eye should appear, but a very SOGgy Christmas and 8 tiny reindeer. Thanks SS. I got a SOG hunting knife,
pocket knife, field saw, and a 45ACP keychain. This is a great Christmas present. Thanks again.

0f973491939efccd2cbc7b43230005dc.jpg

JTM
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first package showed up about a week ago or a lil more. It had four low budget knives in it and a bunch of stickers. I thought it a lil odd, as it seemed kinda random, but was Thankful for someone sending me a present.

20141201_155852_zpsms45ihk6.jpg

Well turns out Santa has a senze of humor. I came home from work this am to find another box. Santa ordered up some presents from Northern Crescent iron. As a blacksmith, I find this compaines work is incredibly impressive. The dice are gonna be carried as a conversation piece from time to time. The detail on the spike knife is stunning. From the bottom of my heart, Thank you Santa.

20141214_012915_zpsvwhs1zzv.jpg

• Like 4

My first package showed up about a week ago or a lil more. It had four low budget knives in it and a bunch of stickers. I thought it a lil odd, as it seemed kinda random, but was Thankful for someone sending me a present.

20141201_155852_zpsms45ihk6.jpg

Well turns out Santa has a senze of humor. I came home from work this am to find another box. Santa ordered up some presents from Northern Crescent iron. As a blacksmith, I find this compaines work is incredibly impressive. The dice are gonna be carried as a conversation piece from time to time. The detail on the spike knife is stunning. From the bottom of my heart, Thank you Santa.

20141214_012915_zpsvwhs1zzv.jpg

Not downplaying the spike knife, because it is awesome looking and I'm going to check them out, but I think I absolutely love the dice.

And as for the low budget knives, well that about looks like mine, pre willis anyway. 

Addendum: Ok. I am now picking my jaw off the floor.

That is some of the most unbelievable work! The Japanese Maple defies description. The sunflower is great, and the butterfly and insect sculpture is just beyond words.

I will be ordering a piece or two for friends.

Edited by hipower

Not downplaying the spike knife, because it is awesome looking and I'm going to check them out, but I think I absolutely love the dice.

And as for the low budget knives, well that about looks like mine, pre willis anyway. 

Addendum: Ok. I am now picking my jaw off the floor.

That is some of the most unbelievable work! The Japanese Maple defies description. The sunflower is great, and the butterfly and insect sculpture is just beyond words.

I will be ordering a piece or two for friends.

I wanted some of whatever your smoking till I figured out you went to the website .... :)

I received my package last night when I got home from hunting.

I would like to thank my Secret Santa for all items.  I really like the Nano Light.  I had one similar that gave out recently so timing is perfect.  It's always good to have another small knife and the gift card will be used towards a pound of powder.  The $2 bill and coins is cool.   I am not sure if there is a hidden meaning in them, but my mind always tries to go to some connection.  I will make one even if there isn't one intended  :pleased: .

The TGO stickers are great.  One will go on my truck and the other in my gun room.  

Thanks again to my Secret Santa, these gifts are very much appreciated.  Have a Happy Holidays.

IMAG0061.jpg

I wanted some of whatever your smoking till I figured out you went to the website .... :)

Yeah, I do have that effect on people at times. My mind moves fast and the spoken or typed word doesn't always reflect what I thought in my head,

Then again...others have attributed it to your idea as well.

I got mine today.... got an awesome TOPS knife.  

Turns out it had been here at the house for a while, the wife thought it was something she ordered from Amazon. She opened the box up to wrap it and had some pretty choice words for Amazon, she thought at first they screwed her order up. I'll post a pic up later.

Mine is going out tomorrow as well.

Dolomite, although I was not involved in your gifting; I will say that you have been proven to be deserving of all you receive.  Many times over.

You gave for our country. You give to all here. I've seen that all too frequently to believe otherwise.

Take these blessings, and my humble thanks as a small down payment until...as my 'blessed Grandma always said " Till you are better paid."

Merry Christmas to you and the better half of your marriage.

• Like 3
my doorbell rang, i opened the door and found a small box on fire, i stomped it out, as u guessed dog poop inside. just then w the smoke still lingering, a car pulls up, and a smokin hot girl jumps out wearing a french maid outfit. thinking im about to get punked, she says santa sent me to help donsome cleaning. that was last night at 10 pm. she just left. thanks santa!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, Hell yeah it ate my spelling!!! again!!