Put Some Bling on that Thing!

I've been throwing the term around this forum for years now and this only reiterates what I've been saying.

Natural Selection WORKS people.  It works beautifully, all we need do is step on out the way and let it do its job.  

• Like 2

The part I thought was funniest:  He used lead based paint and wasn't happy, so he goes and steals an automotive electroplater and goes on to kill himself with it.

We all agreed on one thing.  If we were going to do something totally stupid with our bodies, it certainly wouldn't be with the boys.

Thanks to the original poster, the guys at the office had a great time with this.

• Like 1

:stunned:

Sometimes nature simply self-corrects it's mistakes. :cool:

Sometimes others have to point them out. :hiding:

And some we wonder how they had enough sense to inhale. Even for the left coast...this guy is/ was a complete walking tool. 

And died to prove it! lol

Edited by hipower

:stunned:

Sometimes nature simply self-corrects it's mistakes. :cool:

I hope you don't care if I steel/borrow that for facebook.  That is just pure gold, unlike gold plated stuff.

Too bad he didn't have enough gold for the whole gang.

Edited by vontar
  • Like 1

"Since gold plating your testicles is a “medical impossibility” even for the best of doctors, the El Salvadorian gangster’s DIY attempt left him with no chance at all."

"Medical impossibility". I don't know why but that phrase is just killing me! :rofl: 

Think of all the higher education that went into this article. Some kid went to journalism school only to one day find himself in front of some other guy who spent a DECADE in school, and the course of their interaction is going to be based on the 'medical impossibility' of gold plating ones nads. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 2

I assume one would need to melt gold in order to plate something with it? If so, I do not know the exact melting point for gold, but I'm guessing that it's higher than the comfort zone for the boys. :stunned:

1,948°F (1,064°C)
Gold, Melting point

The more you know.

I don't know what a gold plating machine costs, but the good folks of L.A. need to chip in and buy whoever it was stolen from a new one... 'Cause the one that was taken just saved the tax-payers there a sh!t-load of money and aggravation.

Poetic Darwinism at its very finest.

But then...http://m.snopes.com/gold-member/

Look TN dubs, the quote below may have the particular odor of Bovine Scat to anyone who's actually lived there, but thats immaterial to the current thread. I need to believe that somewhere out there  little Nazarito is being turned into a medical case subject and wax museums from all around the country are bidding furiously with his survivors over the rights to recreate his image in their Darwin exhibits. I need this right now.

Don't take this away from me.

Incredibly, L.A. Community Hospital Dr. Ian Joseffson told local reporters gold-plated scrotums are a growing trend among gang members  in California despite the certainty of death.

:rofl: ^

• Like 1

I've been throwing the term around this forum for years now and this only reiterates what I've been saying.

Natural Selection WORKS people. It works beautifully, all we need do is step on out the way and let it do its job.

Under normal conditions Darwin works great. Unfortunately our government decided to protect dumb people from themselves. So because the dumb ones are at least living longer they do get to pass on their genes.

Poetic Darwinism at its very finest.

But then...http://m.snopes.com/gold-member/

I noticed that some folks in the comments section below the article were saying that this was a fake article first published by the parody site 'World News Daily Report'.  Didn't think to check it out on Snopes, though, because I figured it was too new to be on there, yet.

So, that is the second parody/hoax picked up and reported as 'real' by other new sites.  There was also, recently, a report on 'real' news sites (which, I believe, also originated with World News Daily Report) that Ted Nugent and Kid Rock were teaming up to do a song called 'Kiss My Rebel A$$' in response to all the calls to ban the Confederate Battle Flag.  The story went that Nugent was 'inspired' when he heard that Kid Rock had told some folks who were protesting his use of that flag at his concerts to, "Kiss my a$$."  Thing is, although the whole song this was a hoax, Kid Rock really did have that response for people protesting his use of the flag at his concerts..