Y'all are the Worst...

WarPig

I have only been a member for like a month. Since then I have figured out how I need to spend my next 15 paychecks through gun purchases, prepping needs, knives, ammo, and accessories. I didn't even entertain the idea of owning a Polaris with a turret, shooting at a drone, or filling a hot tub full of tannerite just to see what happens (the last one is a lie...it's a bucket list item). My wife is already butthurt *TM warpig enterprises* about the purchase of a flame thrower this year and YOU GUYS AREN'T HELPING! And I thank you for that. Carry on...

• Like 9

I have only been a member for like a month. Since then I have figured out how I need to spend my next 15 paychecks through gun purchases, prepping needs, knives, ammo, and accessories. I didn't even entertain the idea of owning a Polaris with a turret, shooting at a drone, or filling a hot tub full of tannerite just to see what happens (the last one is a lie...it's a bucket list item). My wife is already butthurt *TM warpig enterprises* about the purchase of a flame thrower this year and YOU GUYS AREN'T HELPING! And I thank you for that. Carry on...

BTW, butthurt cannot be a trademarked word. I was getting butthurt, and calling it that, for a very, very long time.

You have a lot of catching up to do if you are just getting started. Not sure if you have enough time left now because we have 54 days left before the first major incident that might spark the up and coming civil, socioeconomic, race war.

• Like 2

You did mention ammo but to be specific you really need to go out and but every box of any brand and type at any price of .22LR ammo. Can't believe you missed that one. Better hurry before it's too late. Maybe want to get some green tip .556 while you're at it.

• Like 1
  • Moderators

BTW, butthurt cannot be a trademarked word. I was getting butthurt, and calling it that, for a very, very long time.

You have a lot of catching up to do if you are just getting started. Not sure if you have enough time left now because we have 54 days left before the first major incident that might spark the up and coming civil, socioeconomic, race war.

Oh...

https://www.justiceorelse.com/

10/10/2015

• Like 1

BTW, butthurt cannot be a trademarked word. I was getting butthurt, and calling it that, for a very, very long time..

What??? Just because its someone else's intellectual property or a phrase in common usage doesn't mean I can't steal it and trademark it. This is America!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You did mention ammo but to be specific you really need to go out and but every box of any brand and type at any price of .22LR ammo. Can't believe you missed that one. Better hurry before it's too late. Maybe want to get some green tip .556 while you're at it.

Oh I have more 22lr and green tip than I will probably ever shoot. But that's ammo...you can't ever have what you want, but you can have more than you need.

• Like 1

Oh I have more 22lr and green tip than I will probably ever shoot. But that's ammo...you can't ever have what you want, but you can have more than you need.

I've got .22 but have no green tip, but, I don't have an AR. I do however have an AK and seriously thought about taking all my Russian 7.62x39 and painting the tips green just so I will have some green tip. Wonder what the BATFE would say about that?  :)

We're in a slump right now. Wait til something happens, and everybody goes apeshit again. :)

Simply if you hang out here, and are not apart of any the Forbes lists, I suggest you learn M-O-D-E-R-A-T-I-O-N.  If you are man of faith, the temptation of #10 of the 10 commandments are hard to resist, I have sinned a lot over the years due to this site. 

For you lazy, low information, or don't care people, #10 is don't covet your neighbors <fill in the blank>.  And if you still need a little help, Webster says covet = yearn to possess or have something.

• Like 2

Simply if you hang out here, and are not apart of any the Forbes lists, I suggest you learn M-O-D-E-R-A-T-I-O-N. If you are man of faith, the temptation of #10 of the 10 commandments are hard to resist, I have sinned a lot over the years due to this site.

For you lazy, low information, or don't care people, #10 is don't covet your neighbors <fill in the blank>. And if you still need a little help, Webster says covet = yearn to possess or have something.

Haha, I always figure there would be a sliding scale on some of those (maybe murder is up there with wanting a Sig MPX)....pacing myself, ohh that's the worst.