Houston Deputy Executed

DaveTN

There was a lot of hate here, either for cops or for this Officer. I guess we will have to wait to see what happens.

I found it interesting that MSN gave a description without giving a race. Is that how it’s going to be done now by the media? They also don’t mention the threats against Police.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hunt-continues-for-suspect-in-deputy-killing/ar-BBmd876?ocid=spartandhp

This story says a witness said the shooter was black.
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/08/28/texas-deputy-executed-days-after-black-radical-group-calls-for-killing-cops/

Rest in peace Deputy Darren Goforth SadAngel.gifpatriot.gif

• Like 4

I saw it on Yahoo News this morning and Yahoo News did not specify the race of the shooter either. It was easy enough to tell by the camera shots what his race was.............jmho.

RIP Officer Goforth and prayers to your family............. :(

It isn't a good time to be a police officer. It also doesn't seem to be a good time for news reporters.

How long til it isn't a good time to be black, Louie Farrakhan? Obama?

We need to start holding these race baiting S.O.B.s accountable for actions such as this.

All that apparently went nowhere. Nobody in custody now according to press conference.

- OS

Now they have announced they have indeed made an arrest. New press conference now starting.

Well, it is indeed the same guy they've been holding, duh. First press conference today indicated that wasn't the case, were still asking for public's help, etc. Now saying just that status changed from "suspect" to "defendant".

Edited by Oh Shoot

If I was the Sheriff, I would announce a press conference out in front of the station, and when the news media got there they would see the entire uniformed strength of the department standing there in formation in their dress uniforms observing a moment of silence for the slain Deputy - with their hands raised high. Let's see them explain that away!

Lets see how they spin this one.

I think many are trying to keep this from spinning the way it is headed.

Threats are not protected speech. Unless those openly calling for the murder of whites and Police Officers are charged; it’s going to get bad for everyone, including those that think they are standing on the side lines watching.
  • Like 4

If I was the Sheriff, I would announce a press conference out in front of the station, and when the news media got there they would see the entire uniformed strength of the department standing there in formation in their dress uniforms observing a moment of silence for the slain Deputy - with their hands raised high. Let's see them explain that away!

Well the Sheriff made a comment about the "black life's matter" which ended with him saying "cop life's matter" . Needless to say said Sheriff's comment wasn't appreciated by the local spokesman for the BLM movement.  Said Sheriff's now been accused of politicizing the incident. Go figure all this talk about killing police by black agitators and what happens when a Sheriff whose had a Deputy murdered is plain spoken in his response?   

• Like 1