Terror attack in France

Raoul

I would have ZERO problems with killing ANYONE with ANY ties to ANY terroristic group. Someone likes a Facebook post about killing Americans, snatch them up and make them disappear. Donate to ANY terrorist organization, snatch them up, seize their bank accounts then make them disappear. As a regular citizen once you travel and stay in ANY country known to harbor, train or aid terrorists you are barred from entry into the US, even as a US citizen, until you are cleared for reentry. Anyone who migrated here from a terrorist country should be immediately deported unless they also have done one of the things above and in that case make them disappear.

This is no longer a Global War on Terror. It is now WWIII with the muslims being the biggest player and threat. We cannot defeat them totally because we do not have the strength, the allies or the intestinal fortitude to do what MUST be done. Every 10-15 years another generation of muslim fighters mature to continue the fight. To stop this you must stop them from reaching fighting age and that is not something we, as a country, is ready for yet and my never be ready to do. We will get drawn into a fight with Russia and China of Assad then we will be in a fight for our lives and all the while people of this country will be complaining about having their feelings hurt.

I say we start by securing our borders with a few armored divisions. I mean 100% secure with ZERO traffic going either way. Setup a two mile wide live fire zone and anyone caught in that zone is killed, no warning shots or second chances. And any type of engagements must be excessive. I had a good friend in Afghanistan and he said he would fire TOW missiles at a single fighter, this is the type of overwhelming firepower we must deploy. Setup the military rotation as 6 months overseas, 6 months on our southern border and one year at home with your family.

And above all else make sure to vet all these Syrian refugees coming here. Every picture I have seen of the refugees coming here has nothing but males in the 18-25 age group. No females, no children or old people. Our government in their stupidity has decided to pick up the tabs for our enemies to come here. And once here they supply them with the fund needed to buy the equipment needed to attack us. They have already confirmed that some of the attackers in Paris came in with the refugees.

Here is a picture of all those "refugees" attempting to flee the Syrian conflict and come to the US. I bet the majority of those 10,000 HATE the US.

jihad-in-new-orleans.jpg?w=1866&h=996

Not too many children or women that I can see and based on how they have acted in other "host" countries I can see this going sideways very, very soon.

YOUR govt is the enemy.

How is it you people don't see that??

I posted this on page 5 which everyone ignored. 

This is where we are!!!!!!!!!!

We have lost our nation, WE ARE SLAVES to the foreigner. 

Lamentations 5Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

Remember, Adonai, what has happened to us;
look, and see our disgrace.
The land we possessed has been passed on to strangers,
our homes to foreigners.

We have become fatherless orphans,
our mothers now are widows.
We have to pay to drink our own water;
we have to buy our own wood.
The yoke is on our necks; we are persecuted;
we toil to exhaustion but are given no rest.

We made pacts with Egypt and Ashur
to get enough food.
Our ancestors sinned and no longer exist;
we bear the weight of their guilt.
8 We are ruled by slaves,
and there is no one to save us from their power.

We get our food at the peril of our lives
because of the sword in the desert.

We are told to uphold the Constitution against enemies Foreign and Domestic.

The government letting these fighting aged males in? They are the Enemy
UN Advisors and FEMA planners? Enemy
Police confiscating weapons? Enemy.

...40SW fans? Probably the enemy too

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

And how is it that you think that we don't?

Everywhere I go...........

People say- "we need to do this....we need to do that......"

Who is this we?

Obummer is not the first enemy of the Republic but he is the first foreign enemy.

And Valerie Jerrett, Iranian born, who runs the regime.

And nobody saw this from the beginning?  

And the rest of the regime's Marxists?

and not a word of who is really to blame.......

But realize this- Daniel 2:21

The Dream Revealed to Daniel
20Daniel said, "Let the name of God be blessed forever and ever, For wisdom and power belong to Him. 21"It is He who changes the times and the epochs; He removes kings and establishes kings; He gives wisdom to wise men And knowledge to men of understanding. 22"It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, And the light dwells with Him.…

Want to know who truly is to blame? You and me. 

That said, our enemy is here, not there. 

• Like 1

Great photo!!

Hard to explain how much power is in one of those rounds, that's just a training around (can tell by the size of the tracer burn) and it's probably a mile down range before the fireball starts to shrink.  Miss that so much.

To Dolo's point, there's two possibilities on why there are so many men in the refugee pics 1) they left the women and children to fend for themselves and escaped because of their physical advantage or 2) a more sinister plan is in place. Either way I don't like it.

Edited by Sam1

Islam is not going away, not anytime soon and taking the numerical separation above we need to destroy #s 2 and 3 in such a way that #1 will think twice about converting to the other numbers.  All these people understand is force, we need to stop thinking about the "children" and collateral damage.  And while the Gaddafis and Assads of the world are murderous scum, they are what those regions need.  They are what is required to keep those people within their own borders.  And before anyone starts to add Sadam into that group, he started going outside his borders, paying off the families of suicide bombers, harboring terrorists wanted by the US and lets not forget Kuwait.

I am not a religious type, but I have no problem with marking my bullets with crosses and lubing them with pork based grease.  The only way to defeat an enemy with the mindset of 72 virgins is to prevent that from happening, in their mind, destroy them in body and mind. Warn any State that harbors or supports them that these acts will be viewed as acts of war and we will retaliate in kind. Those already here need to be put on notice that any act or show of support of terrorists will be considered providing aid and comfort to the enemy and will result in voided visas and loss of citizenship in court.

But I KNOW all this is but a pipe dream, our government has no political balls to even suggest this, besides they are to busy finding ways to tax and keep us from exercising our 2A rights.

• Like 1
Shepherd Master, on 15 Nov 2015 - 1:28 PM, said:Shepherd Master, on 15 Nov 2015 - 1:28 PM, said:Shepherd Master, on 15 Nov 2015 - 1:28 PM, said:Shepherd Master, on 15 Nov 2015 - 1:28 PM, said:

??????????

QuoteQuote

R_Bert, on 15 Nov 2015 - 12:11 PM, said:R_Bert, on 15 Nov 2015 - 12:11 PM, said:

demonstrating the absurdity of those claiming these actions are not of Islam, by using absurdity. Obviously the IS is Islam and back up their claim with blood and Koran.

Edited by R_Bert

Way back in the dim past; when I took my carry class. I finished my course of fire and turned in my target.

I was told to do it again. I wasn't allowed to use head shots to qualify.

So I went back and did center mass and did get qualified.

That was as near as I can figure, about 1994. I don't know if that would be allowed now or not.

But Buford didn't like it.

Head shots only scores a 50. You have to have a 70 to pass. Center mass is 2 points per hole. You get 100 that way.

• Like 1

Except Mohammed is the founder of the Muslim faith, not Ishmael.

Yes, and your point?

This also has nothing to do with Ishmael.......or does it?

The reason I posted about Esau......the reason God hated or hates Esau is because God knew precisely who Esau's descendants would become. 

What was set up a thousand years ago is realized a thousand years later.......and, so?

This is the problem with Westernized thinking.......linear, when time is circular. 

The Arabs got screwed again, this time by Ephraim- (England)

http://www.bu.edu/mzank/Jerusalem/p/period7-1-1.htm

In order to enlist the military and political support of the Arabs, Britain promises to support their struggle for independence in most of the lands hitherto ruled by the Ottoman Turks, presumably including Palestine (see the correspondence between Sharif Husayn and MacMahon). 
At the same time, Britain agrees with France and Russia to carve up the Middle East into mutually agreed spheres of economic and political influence. The map drawn up in theSykes-Picot agreement contradicts the promises made in the MacMahon correspondence. 
Some authors charge Britain with outright duplicity, others are more forgiving, believing that the British later did their best to stabilize the tense situation they themselves had helped to create during the First World War. With respect to Palestine in particular, the Foreign Secretary Lord Balfour conceded as early as 1919 that

Be that as it may, it is clear that Britain's promises could not all be fulfilled and that the mandatory power proved unable to control the flames of nationalism it had nourished.the Powers had made no statement of fact that is not admittedly wrong, and no declaration of policy which, at least in the letter, they have not always intended to violate.(Armstrong, p. 374, quoting from Christopher Sykes,Crossroads to Israel, London 1965, pp. 16-17)

Edited by Shepherd Master

Did someone already post this? http://www.oafnation.com/news-1/2015/11/15/france-bombs-raqqa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So why weren't these targets hit before the attacks in Paris? I'm sure they just didn't pop-up today. Maybe a little "collateral damage" is what is needed. I think it's about time to turn loose the Dogs of War and start carpet bombing these bastards. If that doesn't turn these people against these so called religious fanatics then  maybe we need to kill them all anyway. :2cents:

• Like 1