Terror attack in France

Raoul

And even if Islamic State has not infiltrated the refugees, the resulting backlash will only serve their purposes also.  They would love to have western countries crack down on Muslims and ultimately result in more recruits.  

Their end goal is to goad "the West" into an Armageddon battle in Syria, and not only do they not care if they all die, they actually plan on losing a large portion of their fighters in such a battle, because it is in their prophesies.

• Like 1
  • Authorized Vendor

And even if Islamic State has not infiltrated the refugees, the resulting backlash will only serve their purposes also.  They would love to have western countries crack down on Muslims and ultimately result in more recruits.  

Their end goal is to goad "the West" into an Armageddon battle in Syria, and not only do they not care if they all die, they actually plan on losing a large portion of their fighters in such a battle, because it is in their prophesies.

Well I for one would love to take them up on that and level every square inch of ISIS held territory. You can't talk to these SOB's....you can't reason with them...you can't negotiate with them. All you can do is kill them.....every one of the SOB's.

• Like 4
France closed their borders. A bit late I'm afraid.

Call me paranoid or whatever, but we need an immediate stoppage of border crossings. A moratorium on immigration, and a screeching halt applied to accepting the 50-100,000 refugees that is planned.

I'm not against humanitarian aid, but it needs to be done carefully.
  • Like 8

Yep, perhaps even more pertinent is the frog and the scorpion, since these Muslim scorpions are willing to drown in the stream along with their frog victims, as it is "their nature" to do so.

- OS

I got a tattoo of a scorpion on my collarbone many years ago directly as a tie to this fable.

As far as a heater on the person, I'm afraid "under-gunned" comes to mind for this type scenario.

- OS

Would rather be under-gunned than laying on the floor curled up waiting to be executed.

(not directed at OS) - please don't start with the conspiracy theories.  This time around, instead of telling everyone that they need to prove it isn't a conspiracy, how about proving to the rest of the world that it is a conspiracy.  Not with hearsay, not with assumptions or insinuations, not with the same old tired alex jones NWO militarized industrial complex bullshit, but with factual evidence.

Im following some ISIS feeds on twitter and they are claiming the hell out of this.

Sounding like a better coordinated long time planned effort than ISIS may be covertly up to .. several "experts" are leaning more toward Al Qaeda trying to prove "relevancy" again.

Guess we'll see.

- OS

Until we and Western Europe start to play to win, this is going to continue.  Screw innocents and collateral damage.  Turn the middle east into glass and take the oil. 

Some will say we are above that (or should be).  I say those who are willing to do what it takes wins.  War isn't pretty or nice.

• Like 6

One news agency said was that the captured terrorist claimed ISIS..... take that with a grain of salt. I just got home and turned on the news, after about 5 minutes the wife asked that I change it because it's depressing. After I told her she is watching the future unfold she said she worries about me and changed the channel. It's only a matter of time before it spreads to our shores. 

• Like 4

Sounding too coordinated to be ISIS. But maybe they've been getting schooled

Remember a lot of old Baathist officers, Al Nusrs, AQI, AQAP, Abu Sayyaf, Boko Haram and more hardline Jihadi groups who have more than 2 decades each of fighting and planning against us have joined ISIS.

This is careful planning that is befitting to their MO. The religious and attention getting stuff was the increased secterian violence, declaring a Caliphate, holding major terroritory and being as Salafist as possible - which they have done.

The media, CENTCOM and the DoD overblow our gains - they counter all our propaganda, they trend all the time and now they are doing actual hardline Anti-Western stuff.

That C4ISR cell has been in France probably since before the Hebdo and Train attacks - those were used to gain metrics and data. All the guys who get caught are also part of an more indepth SIGINT and HUMINT data product gathering process.

This WILL get worse - 2 - 4 man hunter killer teams working in conjunction with a regional actor is one thing, those guys are bottom rung. Probably foreign fanatics.

Suicide bombers will be next. Followed by hard target high kinetic stuff.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Authorized Vendor

One news agency said was that the captured terrorist claimed ISIS..... take that with a grain of salt. I just got home and turned on the news, after about 5 minutes the wife asked that I change it because it's depressing. After I told her she is watching the future unfold she said she worries about me and changed the channel. It's only a matter of time before it spreads to our shores. 

No offense but sticking one's head in the sand and denying reality doe not prepare anyone for the inevitable....just sayin'.

Sounding too coordinated to be ISIS. But maybe they've been getting schooled

There were many Jordanians that our armed forces trained back in 2013 in their country that later joined ISIS. There have been more since then. There are a lot of ISIS members with military training.

If you don't already carry anywhere anytime you are a fool. I'm not calling you out , and I'm not saying break laws. If you want to live anywhere anytime and be safe then be loaded and protect yourself. The world is a fast changing landscape , faster than anything I've seen in my first 56 years. I'm prepared for the next 56 years and that's no lie.
  • Like 1

I just hope this is a wake up call to all countries that have opened their borders that they begin doing in their countries exactly what Trump wants to do here. Pack their :poop:  and ship their butts back where they came from. And to think Obama wants to bring in 100,000 of them to our country. This is our country and Obama owns very damn little of it.   That is something that should be voted on and not something he waves his pen at...........jmho

• Like 7

As far as a heater on the person, I'm afraid "under-gunned" comes to mind for this type scenario.

- OS

Took just one armed man to take out the 2 jihadists in Texas at the Muhammad cartoon contest, if he hadn't been there, done that then they would have chosen a different target with tragic results but instead, 2 negative value life forms were eradicated instead of good people murdered. I truly believe in all the active shootings that has happened, if an armed person would have been close there would be a lot less good people murdered. It's a far better chance to stop one than everyone unarmed such as the case.

• Like 3

I just hope this is a wake up call to all countries that have opened their borders that they begin doing in their countries exactly what Trump wants to do here. Pack their :poop:  and ship their butts back where they came from. And to think Obama wants to bring in 100,000 of them to our country. This is our country and Obama owns very damn little of it.   That is something that should be voted on and not something he waves his pen at...........jmho

Obama is going to have a hard time bringing Syrian terrorists into the country now, no doubt the idiot will try though.

• Like 3