Uselton Arms update!

Smith

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been in 3 times just to scout it out and his wife and daughter have both been very good for help and conversation. In fact his wife even apologized for not noticing me right away and appeared to sincerly want to make sure I was helped.:rofl:

I talked to Rick once and while he was pretty nice, it just seemed like he was having to make an effort. At least he was making the effort and I've given him props for that. However, the bad vibes I got from his Rivergate store and 2A public opinions still require some more good history before I'd consider him for anything more than a good anger management thread. :rofl:

• 2 months later...
Guest haydenmp27
The younger lady is his daugher, and he is definately a micro manager. The younger gentleman there is his nephew. He's a pretty cool dude, and the only reason I swing in there every now and then. (His daughter is nice to, has some cool tats if you're into that sorta thing)

The dude my age that works there told me they (family) sat Rick down before they opened the Franklin place and told him he had to chill the F out, that he was pissing customers off, etc (and his staff), and that word was spreading fast about his reputation. The few times I've been in there, they've always been super friendly. It is way expensive, but it's two blocks from where I work, so if I really get the itch to shoot I'll swing by there during lunch.

INTERESTING...you've bought several guns there? But its expensive? And your a Platinum member for $399.95...that convo never happened, so I would love to know who told you that??? All these people are hypocrites. Come in be nice to our face then talk behind our backs! And, I really dont care who is "in to my tats." JHATMAKER is a weekly visitor for everyone on this thread. All of these people on this sight really need to get a life!! This is a job!! We are here to work!! For you all that spend hours on this site have a sad lonely life!!:lol:

All of these people on this sight really need to get a life!! This is a job!! We are here to work!! For you all that spend hours on this site have a sad lonely life!!:poop:

Wow so you bash "all of the people" on this site that support the industry that you earn a living in? :lol: Please dont lump us "all" into the same pile of :poop:

Yours truely,

sad & lonely

INTERESTING...you've bought several guns there? But its expensive? And your a Platinum member for $399.95...that convo never happened, so I would love to know who told you that??? All these people are hypocrites. Come in be nice to our face then talk behind our backs! And, I really dont care who is "in to my tats." JHATMAKER is a weekly visitor for everyone on this thread. All of these people on this sight really need to get a life!! This is a job!! We are here to work!! For you all that spend hours on this site have a sad lonely life!!:lol:

The apple doesnt fall far from the tree does it?

It seems to me that an effort is being made to change the opinion that some of "all of us" have had of Uselton's; but comments like the above from haydenmp27 do nothing to make me want to return. I've been several times to the new shop in Franklin and to the old Rivergate location. I wasn't treated like a long-time friend but wasn't offended either. However, I understand that emotions have been stressed on both sides and it will take time to smooth them out. But the comment was still not necessary and undeserved by the majority of folks on this forum.

INTERESTING...you've bought several guns there? But its expensive? And your a Platinum member for $399.95...that convo never happened, so I would love to know who told you that??? All these people are hypocrites. Come in be nice to our face then talk behind our backs! And, I really dont care who is "in to my tats." JHATMAKER is a weekly visitor for everyone on this thread. All of these people on this sight really need to get a life!! This is a job!! We are here to work!! For you all that spend hours on this site have a sad lonely life!!:poop:

:poop::lol:

• Administrator
INTERESTING...you've bought several guns there? But its expensive? And your a Platinum member for $399.95...that convo never happened, so I would love to know who told you that??? All these people are hypocrites. Come in be nice to our face then talk behind our backs! And, I really dont care who is "in to my tats." JHATMAKER is a weekly visitor for everyone on this thread. All of these people on this sight really need to get a life!! This is a job!! We are here to work!! For you all that spend hours on this site have a sad lonely life!!:poop:

If I were Rick, family or not, you'd be looking for a new job after posting a comment like this a site that has over 5,000 registered Tennessee gun owners on it and gets an average of 30,000+ unique visitors every month.

Wow. Just wow. WAY to go! :lol:

INTERESTING...you've bought several guns there? But its expensive? And your a Platinum member for $399.95...that convo never happened, so I would love to know who told you that??? All these people are hypocrites. Come in be nice to our face then talk behind our backs! And, I really dont care who is "in to my tats." JHATMAKER is a weekly visitor for everyone on this thread. All of these people on this sight really need to get a life!! This is a job!! We are here to work!! For you all that spend hours on this site have a sad lonely life!!

That comment alone will prevent me from going there. It's amazing the amount of damage a single employee can do to a business on web forums.

• Administrator
I understand that emotions have been stressed on both sides and it will take time to smooth them out. But the comment was still not necessary and undeserved by the majority of folks on this forum.

Sorry, but I see absolutely no room for relativism in the world of customer service. I don't believe that the customer is always right, but certain behavior from representatives of a company are just absolutely unforgivable transgressions.

This guy should be fired on the spot if that's his approach for handling unhappy customers and potential customers.

Hmm, I was thinking about checking out the new store. I won't be doing that now. :lol:

Have to say..that sold me on NOT buying anything from Useltons ever in the future.

Customer service goes a LONG way in making something worth the money...if this is the level of service their employees give...no thanks.

I don't understand, it seemed like the store overall was getting a pretty good review imo...people have the right to give their opinion wether good or bad on any gun shop(or store period) and anybody who works there.

You as a buisness have to earn our buisness and what you've posted above is not the way you do it.

And your a Platinum member for $399.95.

Your is the second person possessive adjective, used to describe something as belonging to you. Your is nearly always followed by a noun.

You're is the contraction of "you are" and is often followed by the present participle (verb form ending in -ing).

that convo never happened, so I would love to know who told you that???

Everyone knows that three question marks turn an declarative statement into an interrogative statement. Good job.

Come in be nice to our face then talk behind our backs!

Is this a request, or an allegation? I'm confused.

JHATMAKER is a weekly visitor for everyone on this thread.

Am I missing out? He's never visited me.

All of these people on this sight really need to get a life!!

On this sight? Or that sight? Or maybe this SITE?

This is a job!! We are here to work!!

On anything but customer relations, marketing, and perceptions of possible future customers?

For you all that spend hours on this site have a sad lonely life!!

Please let us know how we may better use the internet and our personal computers to your liking.

Additionally, these are strong words from someone whose screen name returns a handful of social networking sites and forums (twitter, etc).

:cool:

If you find us and our forum so terrible, please refrain from using our emoticons. It's terribly rude.