Jump to content

SARS-2-CoV (COVID-19)


Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, RED333 said:

Phil's brother, Mark gave an update yesterday. Phil has Pneumonia from the chicom flu. Some days are ok, others are bad, Phil is not on a respirator yet. Mark said that Phil has changed his stance on the shot, Phil wishes he had pushed harder for getting the shot.

I listen to 99.7 everyday, most all day, the hosts even make fun of the "news" that is broadcast from outside the station, that news comes from ABC.

The last study I heard about is that the anti-bodies last over 9 months from having the crap, so no need for me to get the shot.

I've heard pneumonia mentioned more times than I can count when reading about people that have caught it and not recovered. Hopefully they have his under control .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
57 minutes ago, FUJIMO said:

I've heard pneumonia mentioned more times than I can count when reading about people that have caught it and not recovered. Hopefully they have his under control .

My Dad got pneumonia from the chicom flu, he was on O2 for a good bit. He is now off O2, but keeps a tank and hoses around. At 80 plus his health is not good as we like.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, RED333 said:

Phil's brother, Mark gave an update yesterday. Phil has Pneumonia from the chicom flu. Some days are ok, others are bad, Phil is not on a respirator yet. Mark said that Phil has changed his stance on the shot, Phil wishes he had pushed harder for getting the shot.

I listen to 99.7 everyday, most all day, the hosts even make fun of the "news" that is broadcast from outside the station, that news comes from ABC.

The last study I heard about is that the anti-bodies last over 9 months from having the crap, so no need for me to get the shot.

Again, I'm fully supportive of your right to not vaccinate, but the immune response from the vaccine is much stronger than antibodies from contracting coronavirus.  And the research is still weak on how long they last from exposure.  I'd get a shot if its been 6months or more since you were sick.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, RED333 said:

Phil's brother, Mark gave an update yesterday. Phil has Pneumonia from the chicom flu. Some days are ok, others are bad, Phil is not on a respirator yet. Mark said that Phil has changed his stance on the shot, Phil wishes he had pushed harder for getting the shot.

I listen to 99.7 everyday, most all day, the hosts even make fun of the "news" that is broadcast from outside the station, that news comes from ABC.

The last study I heard about is that the anti-bodies last over 9 months from having the crap, so no need for me to get the shot.

Not surprised he changed his position. I was kinda expecting it. Good thing he's not on the ventilator. That seems to be the kiss of death.

Link to comment

I'm don't subscribe to a deity, but I did spend some time in a church as a kid without it catching on fire, so I learned a little.  I can't help but compare people in dire straits who haven't gotten the vaccine to that story of a man on a rooftop during a flood who had a weather report, a rowboat, and a helicopter that could have given him safety at different times, but he sent them all away because he felt God would protect him.  Then after he died in the flood, he asked God what happened, only to learn God had sent the report, the rowboat, and the helicopter.

I hope all of them come out okay, and I hope anyone still hesitant considers what we're seeing.

Edited by btq96r
  • Like 6
Link to comment

How old is Phil? He looks young.

 

My 64 year old dad was helping me hang drywall today and told me he's to finally decided to get the vaccine. I was thrilled.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

How old is Phil? He looks young.

 

My 64 year old dad was helping me hang drywall today and told me he's to finally decided to get the vaccine. I was thrilled.

Phil is 61. I figured he was close to my age. Gotta watch those radio guys. They will use an old pic.

Good news on your dad. Talk him into the J&J. Get it done.

Link to comment
On 7/22/2021 at 8:05 PM, hipower said:

Or as close as we may be allowed to get.

If you've seen my old thread "Well I did something today I said I wouldn't" or something like that, you'll know I was, have been, and still am...a person who contends this is all a ploy by our Overlords.

Yes, I know there is a virus. One would have to be a fool to contend otherwise. Is it the End...as some are touting? Or just a tool that was let out to start the NWO? Can't say definitively, but I think my position is as good as most on it. 

I have now joined the growing list of those who have lost family and friends from this. Far too many  over the last 3 months to not affect my past perspective and future commentary.

Reaction to the Covid-19 from my family, friends, ex coworkers and even those of us here...has been varied, to say the least. From  acceptance to hysteria and to total denial.

I've been the black sheep/total waste/whack-job of my family all my life, and generally regarded as a lost cause.

So if I give you pause to think with some of my wild-assed opinions and comments, I've done my part to open a few eyes I hope. Now a little less morbid comment.

We seem to have reached a middle ground now. Most agree that it is real, no matter its source and origin or purpose. But we are searching deeper into its birth. That may yield a few surprises yet.

People have died from it. Fact. Politicians, World Leaders, The CDC, and the UN have made use of this pandemic to further a mad power grab. So far it seems to be working quite well for them all.

Whether we as individuals, as a nation, or as a world...will survive and return to "normal" is still to be seen. Removal of the current leadership is a must to achieve it.

For my money, it's a poor chance in front of us. Yes, I am a borderline pessimist. And getting worse by the day. But I believe everything I have written here.

Whether you agree with a little, a lot, or just think I'm a fat old fool. It's your choice. Just like the vaccinations...it's all up to you.

Now as to "Uncle Phil" Valentine, for many and varied reasons; I hope and pray he recovers from this. Because I like him, and will be looking forward to hearing his observations and opinions now.

Ok...done. Yeah, I'm a long-winded sort. Even when typing. If you read all this, I thank you. Agree or not. Just my own opinions.

You know I don't disagree with you, but sometimes I think you overanalyze. Sometimes ####e just happens. If the overlords were really that smart we would have been total serfs a long time ago.

I need a break.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 7/19/2021 at 6:58 PM, mikegideon said:

My old arse has lost some of it's rosey color. But, what he said.

They have plastic surgeries to fix that now ...

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 7/22/2021 at 5:35 PM, Chucktshoes said:

Talk radio in a city I don’t live in goes a long way towards explaining my cluelessness.

You could have stopped at "talk radio" and explained mine ...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Moped said:

I hate that anyone has to go through this.

I understand that there may be a way to not have to go through this, or at least lessen the severity.

  • Like 6
  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Garufa said:

I understand that there may be a way to not have to go through this, or at least lessen the severity.

Turn off the TV??

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
11 hours ago, Garufa said:

I understand that there may be a way to not have to go through this, or at least lessen the severity.

 

9 hours ago, Omega said:

Turn off the TV??

Get vaccinated.

Link to comment

Listening to this 2008 vid will remind you all why so many say no to any vaccine. The child population today is leaps & bounds sicker than ever and the big shot brains have not a single clue as to why......... but the multitude of vaccines on EVERY ONES schedule is bullet proof safe.  The simple fact that they didn't spend dime one on a pre screening for any human before a vaccine shot is proof positive its all about $$$ and control of the population at large.  The controllers dont give a rats ass about you and your kids. If you fall threw the dont take about it crack, it sucks to be you.  My son had covid a few months ago and is fine. The doctors are told not to prescribe anything to help it get better for a reason. number hounds

Child Vaccinations - The Doctors Debate - Bing video

 If you are remotely interested in this.....

International Memorial for Vaccine Victims - NVIC

Edited by xtriggerman
  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Moderators
2 minutes ago, xtriggerman said:

Listening to this 2008 vid will remind you all why so many say no to any vaccine. The child population today is leaps & bounds sicker than ever and the big shot brains have not a single clue as to why......... but the multitude of vaccines on EVERY ONES schedule is bullet proof safe.  The simple fact that they didn't spend dime one on a pre screening for any human before a vaccine shot is proof positive its all about $$$ and control of the population at large.  The controllers dont give a rats ass about you and your kids. If you fall threw the dont take about it crack, it sucks to be you.  My son had covid a few months ago and is fine. The doctors are told not to prescribe anything to help it get better for a reason. number hounds

Child Vaccinations - The Doctors Debate - Bing video

On the flip side, childhood mortality rate are waaaaaay lower than they were as well. So you know, there’s that. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

  And then there is this..... First, who is Frank Ruscetti?

Frank | Quantum Health Discoveries Research Institute (quanthealth.org)

The audio sucks but a quick read below on this mother of conspiracies but its not coming from some journalist but from where the "Science is created.

How the Plague of Corruption Is Killing Mankind (mercola.com)

"Mikovits makes a number of shocking assertions in this interview. Among them, that SARS-CoV-2 was spread through the regular use of vaccines that had been contaminated with the SARS-CoV-2 virus because of manufacturing practices.The monkey kidney cell lines that were used to manufacture many vaccines were contaminated with bat coronavirus and shipped around the world. Those vaccines were then injected into humans, called transfection. Their cells then began replicating what we now understand as the SARS-CoV-2 virus. "

Science Fiction? maybe but like I'v all ways said, I dont trust the Gov any further than I can spit.

Edited by xtriggerman
Link to comment
On 7/24/2021 at 7:07 PM, Erik88 said:

How old is Phil? He looks young.

 

My 64 year old dad was helping me hang drywall today and told me he's to finally decided to get the vaccine. I was thrilled.

Your dad is 64?

Damn....I'm old.

Us old guys definitely need to be vaxed. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 7/24/2021 at 11:03 PM, Omega said:

Turn off the TV??

I think this was meant mostly in jest but in case it was not.  We all understand how politicized this has been and I don't want big brother mandating anything, but I can assure you turning the TV off will have no affect on how severe your case of COVID can be.  I figure Phil is the prime example.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Lumber_Jack said:

I think this was meant mostly in jest but in case it was not.  We all understand how politicized this has been and I don't want big brother mandating anything, but I can assure you turning the TV off will have no affect on how severe your case of COVID can be.  I figure Phil is the prime example.  

It was politicized, weaponized, and maybe even created as a weapon. The Chinese Communist Party had one big problem. And now, it's gone. 

But it has always been real and deadly. And I got the vaccine as soon as I could. I wish Phil had been smart enough to see it for what it was. Maybe he will come out of this as a much smarter guy.

And for all the politicians that exploited this thing, I hope they all get scabies.

 

  • Like 7
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines
 
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.