Pay it forward

Guest mikedwood

I'm owing some "Pay it Forward" for some nice grips I got.

Up for grabs is about 38 rounds of .308 brass marked ".308 Win FC" and 10 rounds marked "08 *7.62x.51* I haven't much of a clue on it but I'm sure someone does.

Spoken for > Also 1 Pearce Grip Extension for a Glock :wall: 26/27/33/39 I use them and love them.part number is PG-26 Spoken for <

Spoken for > Also an A&G G19/G23 Grip Extender. slide it on a G19 mag and screw in the hex screw and it makes the G19 mag snug up real nice with a G26. Giving you about 5 more rounds. Yes it makes the G26 larger but it's great for an extra mag. Spoken for <

I also have some holsters on the Holster version of Pay it Forward one Official Glock (plastic) :D for a G17 or 19. and also a Spoken for > G26 or G19 swede flimsy IWB.< Spoken for

If anyone is interested in any of this stuff just lemme know. First come first served.

Edited by mikedwood

They are yours.:D

I'll take these Doc, if no one else needs them. :D

I'll PIF a large caliber Glock Speedloader, I think it will fit .45's and 10mm's. It's too big for the 9mm, .40, and .357 sig.

I still have a like new Haynes Repair Manual for a Toyota Camry, 1997-2001 that I will PIF as well. (I know it's not gun related, but someone should be able to use it. :wall:)

Guest jdavis

thank you mikedwood and here is my pay it forward.

recoil buffers spoken for, by kegger

holster spoken for , by seez52

#3 - 2 factory glock mag releases,--- one of these spoken for, by kevo

#4 - 2 factory glock slide stop levers,---- one of these spoken for, by kevo

EVERYTHING IN ADD SPOKEN FOR AND SENT OUT.

parts.jpg

Edited by jdavis

Thank You Dr. Alarms!

Along with these to PIF:

Large Caliber Glock Speedloader for .45's & maybe 10mm's

Haynes Repair Manual for Toyota Camry, Solara, Avalon, Lexus 300 '97-'01

I will also PIF the following:

Set of 5 14" steel wheels & tires that came off a '99 Camry. I'm sure they would fit other models and years as well. All tires hold air good & should still be balanced, and the wheels are in great shape. 4 tires are Kumho's that have a small amount of tread left....would be good enough to use until winter. One tire was the full size spare, which has a brand new Michelin on it. Of course, this will have to be a ftf. I can bring them to exit #12 (Lowland/Morristown) off Interstate 81 in East TN, about halfway between Knoxville and Johnson City. The only thing l ask is that you only take these if you are going to keep and use them yourself.....please do not take them to resell.

thank you mikedwood and here is my pay it forward.

recoil buffers spoken for, by kegger

#2 - a uncle mike kydex belt slide holster for a glock carried a 23 in it good retension.

#3 - 2 factory glock mag releases

#4 - 2 factory glock slide stop levers

parts.jpg

I'll take the uncle mike slide holster, if still ava. and fits a 19, best I can tell it should. Wouldn't have a extractor spring for a 19 in there somewhere would you?

Guest jdavis
I'll take the uncle mike slide holster, if still ava. and fits a 19, best I can tell it should. Wouldn't have a extractor spring for a 19 in there somewhere would you?

the holster is yours it should work fine for you, pm me your mailing info, no i sure dont have a g19 extractor spring.

Edited by jdavis
Guest jdavis
jdavis, my 2nd gen G19 would love a new slide stop lever. My love handles have polished the original one to a shiny silver. Thanks, Kevin

recieved pm and replied. awaiting pm before mailing.

I don't owe anything yet but maybe someone needs these and I can chime in quick when something nice comes along (monkey fist would be nice as I keep missing those)

Model number is PG1911-1

These go under your standard grips and give you finger ridges on the front strap.

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=799381

A while back, I bought a "suitcase deal" from lilpup in Nashville. Part of the deal was that I would PIF one or more items from the suitcase. I also got a reloading box deal from another member here. I've decided to make a combination holster/ reloading PIF.

This will be a 10 item PIF. When you agree to take it you get them all. You make take one item or all 10 from the box when you receive it. But, when you PIF it back, the box must contain 10 items. So the box will circulate among the folks here, and always have 10 items to chose from. Simple enough or too complex?

Ok, here are the 10 items to start. From suitcase:

Kramer Leather holster RH looks like a KelTec

Kydex Mag pouch for .22(marked Beretta 22A)

Kydex shotshell holder for belt

Kydex Pepper spray pouch(might hold other stuff too)

Pair of genuine(or maybe not),pearl grips for a small revolver

And from the reloading deal:

Lee Chamfer Tool

Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner

RCBS Flash Hole Uniforming Tool

Hoppes Flexible Shotgun Chamber Cleaning Rod

Zippered Pistol Rug.

Retail value is about $125!

So there it is. The 10 item PIF.

DSCN3942Small.jpg

Edited by Westwindmike
Guest jdavis
A while back, I bought a "suitcase deal" from lilpup in Nashville. Part of the deal was that I would PIF one or more items from the suitcase. I also got a reloading box deal from another member here. I've decided to make a combination holster/ reloading PIF.

This will be a 10 item PIF. When you agree to take it you get them all. You make take one item or all 10 from the box when you receive it. But, when you PIF it back, the box must contain 10 items. So the box will circulate among the folks here, and always have 10 items to chose from. Simple enough or too complex?

Ok, here are the 10 items to start. From suitcase:

Kramer Leather holster RH looks like a KelTec

Kydex Mag pouch for .22(marked Beretta 22A)

Kydex shotshell holder for belt

Kydex Pepper spray pouch(might hold other stuff too)

Pair of genuine(or maybe not),pearl grips for a small revolver

And from the reloading deal:

Lee Chamfer Tool

Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner

RCBS Flash Hole Uniforming Tool

Hoppes Flexible Shotgun Chamber Cleaning Rod

Zippered Pistol Rug.

Retail value is about $125!

So there it is. The 10 item PIF.

DSCN3942Small.jpg

i would take the pistol rug and the pepper spray pouch. sent you a pm with address.