TGO IS FULL OF SISSIFIED PANZIES

Guest Letereat!

We're encouraging it...:D

Oh I see! So this is like "yard time" in one of those prison movies. You're hoping we'll blow off some steam and get it all out of our system while it's focused on the doofus. That way we'll be less likely to sling poo in other directions when you put us back in our cages.

You guys are clever, but I'm on to you. You gotta get up pretty early (noonish) to pull one over on me.

Guest Bronker
I have nothing of value to add, not even any mindless drivel. But it seems that's the whole point of this masterpiece of a thread. :D

Your unintended and pointless contribution was well put, and adds to the hollow conversation on this pointless matter. :taunt:

Guest adamoxtwo
I suspect that there was a lot more to it than that and the actual "offending" post was removed (it would seem) so we can't see what the fellow actually said.

In any case, we would all do well to remember that an internet forum like this does not guarantee that you can say anything you want to anyone you want...what can and can't be said and what repercussions happen is 100% up to those who actually own the forum (and those they appoint to run things day to day). This guy is certainly free to join any other forum he wants that will have him or he can start his own.

A while back, I was banned from a forum just one week after the two owners had praised a thread I had started...I was banned because they and I simply didn't see eye to eye on the Bush and then the Obama bailouts of GM and Chrysler...I wasn't happy about it but I never felt the need to re-join with a different account and then rant/rave/call everyone names...life goes on. :D

My comment was more of a joke, not a serious statement at all. but I agree with you everyone has opinions and our does matter, but those with the power can ban anyone they want with if they voilate the rules they set forth.

Guest adamoxtwo
When I read this thred this morning about 5:30 AM; my first thought was " This guy is either playing a joke or is buttass ignorant. After some time to think about this, I would like to add something. There are a lot of people on TGO: people from all backgrounds: people who dip ice cream for a living, do construction, law enforcement, Millitary, good ole boys and rednecks. My point is...chances are, there are people on here who could cause you to have a REALLY bad day with a spork !!.. Show a little respect and spell pansy or pansies, if plural correctlly, b4 someone drinks a couple of beers and gets offended :taunt::shrug:

So going back to the old thread.......am I a Yankee?:D