Romney Win = Riots

[quote name='OhShoot' timestamp='1352258877' post='840637']
Well, put the riot gear back in the safe.

- OS
[/quote]

Does that mean that I get to eat candy and popcorn, cover my property in plastic so that I watch all of the exploding heads?
  • Like 1
Guest ThePunisher
Get ready for the all out assault of the 2nd Amendment. It's gonna start quicker than everyone thinks. Also higher taxes starting January, and higher energy prices the next 4 years. These three issues will be enough to create riots in the country.
[quote name='Raoul' timestamp='1352260041' post='840671']
I'm trying to pace my bourbon consumption to coincide with the final estimate of electoral votes...
[/quote]

If you're waiting for final count, you're gonna be buzzed for days. Maybe weeks. If you wait for the court rulings, you'll die from liver failure.

[quote name='OhShoot' timestamp='1352258877' post='840637']
Well, put the riot gear back in the safe.

- OS
[/quote]

Negative.

[quote name='peejman' timestamp='1352238206' post='840319']
I haven't read this whole thread and I'm not gonna... but I had a neat idea.

If Obama wins, I want to see a bunch of middle aged, over-weight, balding white guys looting the Quickie Stop on MLK Blvd. Kicking in the windows and stuffing the back seat of their bimmer with cases of frappuccino and Gardetto's. Some others gasping for breath on the verge of a heart attack about a block away because that's as far as they could carry the case of diet coke. That would f-ing ROCK!

That is all. Carry on.

:)
[/quote]

So.... when you do you guys want to meet?

• Like 1
[quote name='TrickyNicky' timestamp='1352291826' post='840908']
That's too funny, we were just joking about how unfair it was that Obamabots get to riot if their guy lost but how we have to just sit here and suck eggs.

Being responsible is a bi$&h sometimes ain't it?
[/quote]

Responsible? Pfftttt... I'm outta diet coke.
  • Like 1
Guest ThePunisher

[quote name='SWJewellTN' timestamp='1352323850' post='841323']
Maybe we should riot? :shrug:
[/quote]

Nobody will do that because the Libtards will accuse us of being racist, intolerant, ignorant, uncivilized, and extreme right wingers who cling to their bibles and guns.

[quote name='ThePunisher' timestamp='1352324196' post='841330']
Nobody will do that because the Libtards will accuse us of being racist, intolerant, ignorant, uncivilized, and extreme right wingers who cling to their bibles and guns.
[/quote]We already get accused to that, we couldn't be accused of clinging to our ammo!
[quote name='ThePunisher' timestamp='1352259759' post='840662']
Get ready for the all out assault of the 2nd Amendment. It's gonna start quicker than everyone thinks. Also higher taxes starting January, and higher energy prices the next 4 years. These three issues will be enough to create riots in the country.
[/quote]I think so too. I'm set as far as firearms go (not that I admit owning any) and in fact, I think I'm going to sell one or two safe queens and use the funds to buy ammo and a few other things I still need for when the economy collapses (the good thing about that is that even if the economy doesn't collapse I can still use the stuff).

I just hope that someday the country will be rebuilt IAW what our founders intended...too bad I'll certainly be long gone before it happens.

Sorry to all you 40-somethings and younger...my generation really screwed you over big time.
  • Like 1