A Short Tweet exchange between Pierce Morgan and Carol Roth

Guest TankerHC

Guest TankerHC
If you dont know who Carol Roth is (I didnt) here's her short Bio. [url="http://www.carolroth.com/biography/"]http://www.carolroth.com/biography/[/url]

[img]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc56/tankerhc/Guns/21792_546195735407980_1448564064_n.png[/img]
If Piers is going to engage in a battle of wits, maybe next time he should come armed, but he probably should avoid doing so with people who are his intellectual superior, like Ms. Roth.

You go, girl! Edited by DaddyO
  • Like 2
Years from now, when our children ask me, "Daddy, when did you fall in love with mommy?" I'll be able to say, "It was on Dec. 5, 2012 when I read her Twitter smack-down of Pierce Morgan over the Constitution and his lack of reading comprehension."

Hot & Smart = How I like 'em.
  • Like 2
Yep, one of my Facebook friends shared this with me yesterday as well.

My reply was

Lets see, Our founding Fathers understood.

"Firearms stand next in importance to the constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence … from the hour the Pilgrims landed to the present day
, events, occurrences and tendencies prove that to ensure peace security and happiness, the [b]rifle and pistol[/b] are equally indispensable … the very atmosphere of firearms anywhere restrains evil interference — they deserve a place of honor with all that's good."
George Washington
First President of the United States
  • Like 2
Whenever someone throws out that BS argument that the 2A was intended to protect muskets, I respond, "Yeah, and freedom of the press protects only things produced on a hand-set printing press. It doesn't protect anything on television, the radio, the internet or otherwise electronically produced nor does it protect newspaper articles that are typed up on computers and printed via automated printing. All this must be true because obviously the Founding Fathers weren't intelligent enough to have the foresight to know that technology would change."
  • Like 2
Usually, a thinking person can make a fool out of their arguments, once engaged in it. It takes so little once
reason and logic replace emotion in a discussion.
Send him back to England where only the criminals have guns. I second the "Way to go girl!" As I remember, we sent the English back home due in some part because we had guns that were better than the Brown Bess and men who knew how to use them.
  • Like 2
Muskets were the "high tech weapon standard" of the time. M-16s are the "high tech standard" of this time.

I really don't understand Piers Morgan's stupidity on this, unless it's a willful stupidity he puts on to influence his stupid viewers. Actually, I do understand, and that's what the problem is. The man could only be this stupid and misinformed on purpose.