Watch Magpuls response closely

Guest TankerHC

Magpul has earned my business for many years to come for taking a stand against the left-wing extremists in their state!

I've been a Magpul whore for several years now. The only other mags that I've owned came with my ARs and were sold or given away. They already had my money locked up.

If Magpul doesn't do any of the injection-molding in-house, the move could actually be quite easy.

Also, unless I missed something, this will have to pass the senate and be signed by the governor before Magpul pulls up roots...

If Magpul doesn't do any of the injection-molding in-house, the move could actually be quite easy.

Yeah, but read somewhere the folks that do it are also in CO, and Magpul included them in the lost revenue/jobs, so seemed as they wouldn't use them.

Also, unless I missed something, this will have to pass the senate and be signed by the governor before Magpul pulls up roots...

Yeah, but Dems have majority there too, don't know by how much. And the Guv has stated he's behind the bill, so seems no prob with him signing it.

- OS

Yeah, but read somewhere the folks that do it are also in CO, and Magpul included them in the lost revenue/jobs, so seemed as they wouldn't use them.

- OS

"Denver-based Alfred Manufacturing, announced Friday afternoon that if the measure passes, the company will leave the state."

Looks like Magpul's supporting businesses agree with the move.

"Alfred also said that the bill has caused him to freeze a planned expansion of plans in Colorado."

Looks like they make quite a bit more than just pmags as well.

http://www.alfredmfg.com/

Edited by 2.ooohhh
  • Like 2

Yah, but my point is getting those contracts in place (assuming they've not already done so) would likely be easy - they could literally have zero down time in manufacturing if all they have to to 'move' is the offices & warehouse and associated shipping equipment.

Yeah, but Dems have majority there too, don't know by how much. And the Guv has stated he's behind the bill, so seems no prob with him signing it.

Yah, just saying there's more to it - it's not a done deal. Didn't know the gov was openly supporting it, thanks.
Guest TankerHC

- OS

Must not have read my last post. Their biggest Injection Molding Company contractor is leaving with them. A company that does a lot more than injection molding, and has been in Colorado for 68 years.

Are you guys going to boycott Remington if they don't move out of New York State?

They're still head quartered in New York but in the last 11 years all their new facilities have been located out of New York. There is a big facility in Mayfield, Ky.

RevScottie, on 18 Feb 2013 - 14:06, said:

Are you guys going to boycott Remington if they don't move out of New York State?

They're still head quartered in New York ...

Nope, Remington's headquarters are in Madison, NC for a good while now.

- OS

Must not have read my last post. Their biggest Injection Molding Company contractor is leaving with them. A company that does a lot more than injection molding, and has been in Colorado for 68 years.

Yeah, didn't take till I saw 2.ooohhh's followup, sorry.

Colorado will go red next time. There anti-business stance will hurt them. I wonder if South Park will do a show on this? :D

I really hope so. I don't think those guys are very pro-2A though, just based on the way they portray the crazy gun owning uncle.
  • Like 1
  • Moderators

Colorado will go red next time. There anti-business stance will hurt them. I wonder if South Park will do a show on this? :D

I wouldn't count on it. CO has been California-ed. It has taken in tons of folks fleeing CA who then vote the way they did before and ruin CO by turning it into what they left behind.
  • Like 2

bill haslam should put em right next to barrett in christiana w a tax deal that mirrors what amazon dove on.go magpul screw colorado.....they should put effort into helping prevent mass kaos instead  of pounding plastic mag mfgrs...idiots, they still haven't figured out who killed jon benet ramsey because they have exhausted funds and efforts......colorados government has always been half assed.

Edited by Dustbuster

I wouldn't count on it. CO has been California-ed. It has taken in tons of folks fleeing CA who then vote the way they did before and ruin CO by turning it into what they left behind.

You're right. I probably should have said "may". But I would like to think those who fled Cali had some sense. Maybe not.

Sorry but I highly doubt it. I don't imagine any of the swing states will go red anytime soon. The GOP is all but dead.

• Like 1
Guest RevScottie

Sad thing is a lot of people are likely to lose their jobs. I wonder if Magpul or its supporting vendors will offer to pay to relocate their employees? That will tell a lot about what kind of company they are.

Sad thing is a lot of people are likely to lose their jobs. I wonder if Magpul or its supporting vendors will offer to pay to relocate their employees? That will tell a lot about what kind of company they are.

I hope TN would welcome them with open arms and give a new home to there current employees and give more TN residents new full time jobs! 

• Like 2