How ya gonna build your TGO billet lower?

Guest Keal G Seo

Got some news coming in the next few days...

Stay tuned for updates.

Sorry for the bump if I missed it: Did I miss the news?

Do you have intel? I haven't seen anything on who will build it or what it would look like.

The best intel is that the guys driving this are exactly the ones I would let pick out a complete rifle for me. I haven't seen much of MacGyver lately. He may be in a work frenzy right now.

The best intel is that the guys driving this are exactly the ones I would let pick out a complete rifle for me. I haven't seen much of MacGyver lately. He may be in a work frenzy right now.

Gotcha. I hadn't been following the other thread so I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. I'm in no great hurry. I already built a rifle on a different lower last month and will simply switch out lowers when this one comes in... or I will build another one which would officially make me an AR hoarder.
Guest Keal G Seo

Well glad I didn't miss the news. Back on topic of the OP: I think I am going to do a standard 556 build on this BUT if what was said earlier about this maybe being marked with the TGO logo I have been considering once I get it in hand I am going to get all parts for it through TGO and make it a true TGO build.

• Admin Team
Well... We've had a setback on this.

The company that originally approached us about doing it has backed out. I'm frankly pretty glad that the owner of the company showed his character now before we sent him a $25,000 check. We were literally about to open up the payment page for everyone to fulfill their orders when they backed out. So, better now than after we started collecting people's money.

This should just be a temporary setback. We've had a couple other manufacturers reach out to us after seeing the interest. We'll see if we can't line another one up.

I'll keep everyone apprised.

Well... We've had a setback on this.

The company that originally approached us about doing it has backed out. I'm frankly pretty glad that the owner of the company showed his character now before we sent him a $25,000 check. We were literally about to open up the payment page for everyone to fulfill their orders when they backed out. So, better now than after we started collecting people's money.

This should just be a temporary setback. We've had a couple other manufacturers reach out to us after seeing the interest. We'll see if we can't line another one up.

I'll keep everyone apprised.

Should we know to keep an eye out for a certain company with questionable character?